Crabbo - Warn Appeal

Crabbo

Your In-game Name: Crabbo 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:102443766

The admin's name in-game:  "Camden on duty" 

What warning did you receive: Homophobia  

When did you receive this warning:  12/21/2020, 07:49:50

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning: What happened was, It was late hours, I was messing around with some people on the server, I said "If you see this you are gay lol" in a secluded area, Then said "Don't read my chat logs if you don't like ERP" in a joking context.

Why do you think this warn was false: Simply saying the word gay isn't homophobic, I was not saying anything against gay people and a small joke which could not even be interpret  as insensitive unless you are going out of your way to take it personally.

Evidence the warning is false:image.thumb.png.7f1bdbd8c955a5b05902ba365d783ea3.png

(Passes blame onto someone else, Showing he doesn't care that it was false)  https://gyazo.com/b226b66122a59b6f5eee40916c4b60b5  

Edited by Crabbo
  • Like 2

+Support

Even when I told Doggo about this, he stated "I would have just told him to stop" 

This is obviously a joke, I don't consider this homophobia. Also unless people were getting bothered by it, I would have not even give warning nor verbal. Just have told him to stop like Doggo said, in this situation it seems that no one was getting bothered.

Edited by Squash

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

2 minutes ago, Squash said:

+Support

Even when I told Doggo about this, he stated "I would have just told him to stop" 

This is obviously a joke, I don't consider this homophobia.

Yeah, this definitely didn't warrant a warn for homophobia

@Camden

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

3 minutes ago, Camden said:

I asked a higher staff before i did it and he said it was warnable

If you could, can you please state which staff it was?

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

+Support 

I feel the staff member needs to be talked about on his current actions. He has given two false warns so far but he has warned quite a few people tonight. I wonder how many of those were true. 

Edited by MaryAteHerLamb

Free From GL ❤️

7 minutes ago, Camden said:

Just because they appeal it does not means its automatically a false warn

This warn was for homophobia, which was false due to it NOT being anywhere near homophobic. Even as a member of the LGBTQ+ community, that comment was far from being offensive. The one regarding Maxi for teaming was NOT teaming yet the warn was for teaming with 682. The SCP Maxi was playing is supposed to kill ALL people he sees and it’s not his fault, he just happened to roll up and kill the MTF. Two false warns in my eyes. I will stop replying to not make this post longer than it needs to be. 

Edited by MaryAteHerLamb
  • Like 3

Free From GL ❤️

• Head of Staff
1 hour ago, Fool said:

+Support

I'm speechless 

How the fuck 

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

5 hours ago, Fool said:

+Support

I'm speechless 

How the fuck 

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker