If this post gets 50 replies I’ll ask my crush out ( yes I know again) 😳

DooM Guy

16 minutes ago, DooM Guy said:

I am terrible with women 

Yo you never know man, just ask her! Life provides a lot of opportunities but only some work. This may be the one man! You don't gotta be good with women, just ask her and tell her what you honestly think!

+support

aint no way here thighs are bigger than yours 🤔

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

Bruh just do it smh dont miss on the opportunity, if you miss the opportunity, you'll probably regret it afterwards

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

yes

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

• Bread locked this topic