Kilo's Global Resignation

TG_Kilo

I just feel like my time has come to leave. There is so much conflict going on for me irl and some stuff that happened. I also don't find as much joy from playing on the server as I once used to have. I will be staying apart of RND for 24 hours today to do one last test. 

Anyways, here are some honorable mentions because why not:
Crabbo: 
image1.jpg.1c0575c7ebae4e3b1289a53c88446d41.jpg

Zeus: This man has helped me through so much on the server and I saw him as a mentor figure. On a side note he keeps DDOSing me with his tech support company.

Igneous: This man likes to bully people in rocket league.

Rang: He just be vibing with his twisties.

Skela: This man likes his glizzies.

Kami: We may have had our differences but other than that you were an amazing friend as well.

Phill: Philly cheesesteak.

Rektify: Best A1 VCMDR.

Creamey: You always looking good, bro. No homo .

Little Sixx: Yes.

Doggo: You were one of the first people who I've befriended when I first joined the server.

MattO: You supported me a lot as well and you were a good friend.

Beanz: I never had many encounters with you but I remember you being very kind

Frog: Yes

If you were not mentioned, either my memory is terrible or I do not have many experiences with you.

I will be back one day.

Edited by TG_Kilo
  • Sad 1

"L’Eggo My Eggo"

||Omi9|| E11 PFC || CI RND Researcher ||

Denied

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

Bye Jerry 👋

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

Sad to see you go man! Good Luck!

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

Take care Kilo. It was nice knowing you and I hope you strive to always become a better version of yourself. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

Will die as kilo but will always be a waffle at heart 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

• Bread locked this topic