1. 1. Should I be a major?

• Yes
    • No

Rank You are Applying For: Major 

In-Game Name: Herrman

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460137064

Current Rank: Captain

How long have you been in your current rank?: 4 weeks 

What timezone are you in?: CST (Central Standard Time)

How many Warns do you have?: 2

Permission: Chief Max Holland 1K11 

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): I am writing this with the great intentions to be selected based on my several sets of skills, loyalty, and devotion. In my past services, with months with the Department, I've rose through the ranks swiftly. Making a name for myself in my services and duties. Rather it be the times I was active; minutes, hours, days, weeks. I've shown daily activity, and commitment towards the role's requirements. Enforcing rules, and laws. When it comes to merit, I've shown dedication in all my actions; ensuring my actions are allowed in the rules, making sure my decisions are wise and will not affect my physical report nor my reputation in the Department. When it comes to why I deserve it, I simply say and put it at this. I believe I deserve it due to my dedication, devotion, and my wit and keen eye for details. The smallest detail that'd affect the Department minimally, and largely, will be corrected and addressed if at any. I'd ensure the Department personnel under me would receive orders clearly, and wisely, and my peers would receive 100% success. Duty after duty, time after time. I'd get what needs completed, finished. Foundations made, and developed upon. That is why I should have this position.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Major +Support

Extremely Active

Super Nice

Super Epic Gamer (Really Mature)

Fair Towards Others

Great Person Overall!

Good Luck Herrman!!!

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

+Support
-Active
-Super Nice
-Mature and a Role model
-Has a great mindset.
- I have had the pleasure of playing with herrman since he was a SM and man he is truly a special officer. Respectful and loves to work with the lower ranks. This man is definitely ready for Major.

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

17 minutes ago, [GL] Spoon said:

+Support
-Active
-Super Nice
-Mature and a Role model
-Has a great mindset.
- I have had the pleasure of playing with herrman since he was a LCPL and man he is truly a special officer. Respectful and loves to work with the lower ranks. This man is definitely ready for Major.

herrman smells

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

10 minutes ago, Jager said:

21 minutes ago, [GL] Spoon said:

+Support
-Active
-Super Nice
-Mature and a Role model
-Has a great mindset.
- I have had the pleasure of playing with herrman since he was a SM and man he is truly a special officer. Respectful and loves to work with the lower ranks. This man is definitely ready for Major.

PoliceRP Moderator | DEA PDA | SCU LCPL | FBI SNR SA | PD LCPL MilitaryRP Ex USMC LTC

42 minutes ago, [GL] Spoon said:

+Support
-Active
-Super Nice
-Mature and a Role model
-Has a great mindset.

3 hours ago, Mag1c said:

Major +Support

Extremely Active

Super Nice

Fair Towards Others

Great Person Overall!

Good Luck Herrman!!!

damm it feels like you just got captain + support man

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

3 hours ago, Mag1c said:

Major +Support

Extremely Active

Super Nice

Fair Towards Others

Great Person Overall!

Good Luck Herrman!!!

Very Mingy, Jk Good Luck Herman

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

+ Support 
- Active 
- Mature 
- Good Guy 
- Knows What he is doing 

Overall i Firmly think that Herman deserves Major he is one of the hardest working PD low command That gives his best all the time to help people and is still a great guy to be around when on PD or any other job and always knows what to do in every situation 

Good Luck Herman 

Cammy_Signature_1.png

20 hours ago, [GL] Spoon said:

+Support
-Active
-Super Nice
-Mature and a Role model
-Has a great mindset.

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

22 hours ago, Cammy said:

+ Support 
- Active 
- Mature 
- Good Guy 
- Knows What he is doing 

Overall i Firmly think that Herman deserves Major he is one of the hardest working PD low command That gives his best all the time to help people and is still a great guy to be around when on PD or any other job and always knows what to do in every situation 

Good Luck Herman 

On 12/4/2020 at 9:58 PM, [GL] Spoon said:

+Support
-Active
-Super Nice
-Mature and a Role model
-Has a great mindset.

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

On 12/4/2020 at 9:52 PM, Mag1c said:

Major +Support

Extremely Active

Super Nice

Fair Towards Others

Great Person Overall!

Good Luck Herrman!!!

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

+Support
-Mature

-Active

-Friendly and Kind

-Knows what he is doing

I know Herrman for a while now, and I know that he is capable of upholding the position of Major.  He knows how to both take is seriously and have fun with other people in PD! A Really great person to hand around with and chat about anything. Good Luck

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

On 12/5/2020 at 3:52 AM, Mag1c said:

Major +Support

Extremely Active

Super Nice

Fair Towards Others

Great Person Overall!

Good Luck Herrman!!!

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

On 12/4/2020 at 9:52 PM, Mag1c said:

Major +Support

Extremely Active

Super Nice

Fair Towards Others

Great Person Overall!

Good Luck Herrman!!!

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor