Chiefs 3rd staff app- Accepted

Chief_

The Legendary Poll  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be allowed to rejoin the staff team?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Chief

What is your steam name?: [GL] Chief

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:105726197

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have staffed on gaminglight multiple times. I have staffed on gaminglight for over 2 ish years. I staffed for a few months on PRP before leaving. Then I was staff on SCPRP for 516 days. over 1 year as SNR Admin.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) November 11, 2016

What date did you make your forums account? November 11, 2016

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum 

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 9 warnings

Warnings.thumb.PNG.f37e3646f977cab2ce199627a26ddc41.PNG

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? T-Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

Timezone: Eastern

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I have been here in the community for many years. I joined back in November 2016. I have over 4 confirmed years in gaminglight. I have also been an active member in the community. From being high command/high ranks in the servers. I have been staff in the community for over 1 and a half years. I want to be able to help with it more. As people know I’m a nice guy who will help other players. I am known to do a good job on staff due to my previous history. I have tons of staffing experience from being a low t-mod to a higher ranking SNR Admin. I know how to use my powers correctly and know how to assist other staff with their sits. I can be active and I can keep an eye on people while I’m just sitting on the staff job either doing IRL stuff or just doing things in-game. I also have few warnings on the community. Most of them were from back when I was staff and was not careful with what I was doing on the server. I feel that I should be allowed back in because I can be a good addition to the staff team because of my experience and my attitude.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first bring them to a staff room so they can't continue to RDM. After asking them peacefully to calm down. If they refuse to stop swearing/disrespecting me I will mute and gag them so I can speak. I will inform them of what is going on. After all of that I would inform them that they will be receiving a warning for MRDM and I will contact an admin+ to provide a ban for the person and suggest a time for them to be banned although the admin can decide to change it if they would like. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Absolute +Support

- Former Senior Admin-ge
- Understands the role of staff well
- Active and does a good job in keeping people in line
- Knows the staff handbook (It's been updated and plenty has changed but I'm sure Chief can handle it)

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

5 hours ago, Rektify said:

Absolute +Support

- Former Senior Admin-ge
- Knows the staff handbook (It's been updated and plenty has changed but I'm sure Chief can handle it)

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

7 hours ago, Rektify said:

Absolute +Support

- Former Senior Admin-ge

osu! achiever? I don't know

8 hours ago, Rektify said:

Absolute +Support

- Former Senior Admin-ge

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

20 hours ago, Rektify said:

Absolute +Support

- Former Senior Admin-ge

^^^^^^ I pressed no by accident T-T

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Huge +Support

-Very mature

-Doing good at his job

-Was a Senior Admin

-Knows the rules good

-Can take good decisions

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

23 hours ago, Rektify said:

Absolute +Support

- Former Senior Admin-ge

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

23 hours ago, Rektify said:

Absolute +Support

- Former Senior Admin-ge

I'm Just a Big Tom and Jerry Fan. 

tenor--1-.gif.701eb66430b7956f5cac65c4ce677b06.gif

+Support

Chief is an all around chill dude and I have never had any problems with him so I would love to see him better help the server. Not to mention his activity great and even as a CI main I notice it. Big support for this lad.

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

+Support

I've known you for a long time and all I can say is that you were a phenomenal staff member back then. Loved having you as staff, would love to see you as staff again.

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

On 12/4/2020 at 3:10 PM, Rektify said:

Absolute +Support

- Former Senior Admin-ge

Former: Nu-7 Captain | Event Team Member | Maintenance Professional
Currently D-0007 

Bruh you newb you did not even check logs to see if someone was MRDMing what are you 343 criiiiiinge 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 12/4/2020 at 2:10 PM, Rektify said:

Absolute +Support

- Former Senior Admin-ge

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

On 12/4/2020 at 9:10 PM, Rektify said:

Absolute +Support

- Former Senior Admin-ge

Huge +Support

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

+Support.
Chief is pretty poggers.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

• Head of Staff
On 12/4/2020 at 10:19 PM, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support
Former staff
Really helpful to lower ranks
Respectable and easy to work with
Why not?

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 12/4/2020 at 3:10 PM, Rektify said:

Absolute +Support

- Former Senior Admin-ge

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

On 12/4/2020 at 12:10 PM, Rektify said:

Absolute +Support

- Former Senior Admin-ge

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas