D Class self defence (in lower d block) - Denied

Fat Payton | [GL]

Post name: “General Suggestion - D Class self defence (in lower d block)"

What are you suggesting? - if d class are in lower and are attacked by another d class,the victim can pull out a MELEE weapon to defend themselves,but would have 3 seconds to put it away before being kos

However if a gun is pulled out you would still be kos,mainly to prevent players from exploiting this with guns

Also if the d class charges or trys to attack anyone else they are instantly kos

How would this change better the server? - it would help d class from being rdm'd by other d class

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - I dont believe so,only downsude i could see is security getting confused,thing the victim started it and killed them

Who would this change mostly benefit? - D class

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -

Note I do think maybe d class can advert SELF DEFENCE if attacked by another d class,im not 100% sure tho,sorry if this is a bad idea,im just tired of being punched in line

I mean you can already defend yourself if the dclass hit you first but generally you could just call a staff sit for rdm or ardm which would easily solve this problem. Option #2 if you pull out a weapon to kill them then you are kos'd by gensec for pulling out a weapon and they are also killed lose-lose. Not sure why this would need a change cause 1 you have no nlr as dclass and 2 you could just call staff to handle the case.

• Like 3

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

33 minutes ago, Catsro said:

I mean you can already defend yourself if the dclass hit you first but generally you could just call a staff sit for rdm or ardm which would easily solve this problem. Option #2 if you pull out a weapon to kill them then you are kos'd by gensec for pulling out a weapon and they are also killed lose-lose. Not sure why this would need a change cause 1 you have no nlr as dclass and 2 you could just call staff to handle the case.

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

34 minutes ago, Catsro said:

1 hour ago, Catsro said:

Armored Shield | Gensec MAJ EWD | DHFTO | OPRF

image.png.e09ac0bccd380d6b8f4058660ffdf6f7.png

2 hours ago, Catsro said:

-Support

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

2 hours ago, Catsro said:

Catsro summed it up perfectly.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

10 hours ago, Catsro said:

Nothing else needs to be said here, this explains it all.

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

11 hours ago, Catsro said:

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

13 hours ago, Catsro said:

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

-Support

Just call staff, its the most blatant types of sits and one of the easiest to handle since it shows in logs. Plus most of the time its new players who just punch you, so it does not deal a severe amount of damage, finally D Class don't have a NLR ( Except for Custom Classes ) So...

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

HOLY SHIT +SUPPORT

i gettin mad yall killin me when im tryna protect myself 😔

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

-support

You realize how much this can be abused? SOmeone can get close to somebody punch a guy. The guy pulls out a weapon to "defend himself" and then attack the security.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

On 11/30/2020 at 10:47 PM, Catsro said:

Free From GL ❤️

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2020 at 10:47 PM, Catsro said:

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

On 11/30/2020 at 9:47 PM, Catsro said:

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

-Support, there is little to no benefit to this as you can just call staff.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector