Removing Old Warns Again? - Denied

ICE

Should This Be Readded Back?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should This Be Readded Back?

• HELL YEAH
    • Nah Fam

What you want to see? - Being able to appeal warns to get them removd for being old warns

Why should we add it? -Β Ive heard there used to be a system where u can appeal old warns to get them removed and I think that should be brought back because there are people that got warned at the beginning when they started playing gaminglight that get several warns but not knowing the rules fully but then suddenly stop getting warns because they became dedicatated to the server and made it there goto server to have fun but have to live with the warns still being there

What are the advantages of having this? - keeping people who are dedicated to the server

Who is it mainly for? - The gaminglight community

Links to any content - N/A

EDIT:

Notes:Β 

What if we made a system where they cant apeal old warns if they were banned and made it where people have to be active in game to beable to appeal the old warns and if they dont have a way to see if they are active then people can plus or minus support it saying if they were active throught those months or they were not active just an idea could be pretty cooland make it where they can get old warns removed if they havnt been warned for 3-5 months or some like that i think that would be a great way to confirm they are dedicated to the server or love the server enough to stay and they could make it were you can only remove certain warns like the less harsh ones and keep them with the ones that need to stay like homophobia or racism stuff like that are harsh.

Edited by OG ICE

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

5 hours ago, Mag1c said:

+Support

Yeah, most people get warned when they first start the server and I think getting those removed should be allowed.

This is a good idea but last time it was in the server it got abused so we have to stop it from being abused.

6 hours ago, Mag1c said:

+Support

Yeah, most people get warned when they first start the server and I think getting those removed should be allowed.

Β 

Killer |Β Gaminglight Member Since 2016 |Β Retired PD Colonel l State Major lΒ SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director lΒ Β UMC Level 4

• Head Admin

-Major Support

While this sounds like a good idea and while I'd love to have it reimplemented, there is a good reason why it was removed (minges would come back to the forums, appeal old warnings, get unbanned, and the cycle repeats itself).

Edited by Will

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

7 hours ago, Mag1c said:

+Support

Β 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐒𝐠𝐑 π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π | π†πšπ¦π¦πš π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π - π‚π‘πšπ¨π¬ 𝐋𝐭. π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§ππžπ«
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐚π₯𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐒𝐠𝐑 π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π |Β π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π π‘πžπ©π«πžπ¬πžπ§π­πšπ­π’π―πž β‚‹ π†π«πšπ§π π†πžπ§πžπ«πšπ₯

Β 

3 hours ago, Will said:

-Major Support

While this sounds like a good idea and while I'd love to have it reimplemented, there is a good reason why it was removed (minges would come back to the forums, appeal old warnings, get unbanned, and the cycle repeats itself).

what if we made a system where they cant apeal old warns if they were banned and made it where people have to be active in game to beable to appeal the old warns and if they dont have a way to see if they are active then people can plus or minus support it saying if they were active throught those months or they were not active just an idea could be pretty cooland make it where they can get old warns removed if they havnt been warned for 3-5 months or sum like that i think that would be a great way to confirm they are dedicated to the server or love the server enough to stay

and they could make it were you can only remove certain warns like the less harsh ones and keep them with the ones that need to stay like homophobia or racism stuff like that are harsh

Edited by OG ICE

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

3 hours ago, Will said:

-Major Support

Β 

PD CPLΒ | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTOΒ | SS SO |Β Scythes Of ParadiseΒ Lord

β€œPeople will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. AndΒ tomorrow, today will be yesterday."Β - George Harrison

Β 

10 hours ago, Mag1c said:

+Support

Make it so every 3 months without a warn you can Appeal 3 warns that are over a year old.Β  (No racism | homaphobia)

Β PD SMΒ |Β SWAT LTΒ | SL ConsigliereΒ 

MLG Pro Negev playerΒ 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

When this was a thing, someone from years ago came back with 35 warnings. Got them all removed and became staff. That was not a good mix. Lolz, this will never become a thing again.Β 

• Like 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor