31 members have voted

1. 1. Eilish inactive?

• Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • No (Yes)
    • Nerd making a long poll for no reason

Eilish leaving us too? Brooo, 2020 is the worst year. 😰😰

Hope everything goes well for you in the future though!

Edited by Yato Sensei

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

I remember when you made the sit telling me you got falsly blacklisted. You even got staff after that, I was kinda surprised at that lol. Anyways I hope you come back sometime.

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

Damn man. Cannot believe you're resigning, it was fun talking to you in TS, one of the few people who I can start a conversation with.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

:C

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

Will never forget when you were CI chilling in D Block for a good couple minutes 

G O L F C L U B

~D-0007 

I didn't say you can leave yet!? Have fun man, good having you around as long as we did. Hope to see you come back someday! Enjoy your Roblox >:|

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

who's Eilish

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

• Bread locked this topic