Racism ban - Denied

Wheatley the moron

What are you suggesting? -  Permanent ban for Racism/Homophobia/TransPhobia and other dissing like that [Appealable one if they appologize]

How would this change better the server?  We would have less racists on the server

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - No

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Minnorities Such as LGBT [like me] /Black peoples/ and everyone that hates racism 

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -None

Thats....already a thing?

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

I think it's 1 week depending on the severity of the situation. Perma Bans for malicious racism is already a thing

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

35 minutes ago, October said:

So the idea is that the punishment is staff discretion, but it’s a minimum punishment of a 1 week ban. The current system is fine as is because if it’s severe they’re already guaranteed a permanent ban 

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

5 minutes ago, Tweety said:

+Support for making racism perm homop shouldn't

Hmmmm

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

-Support

Yes, I do agree saying these words are horrible. However 1 week is pretty much enough time for them to rethink there decision, also if they were going to just commit Mass Racism or Homophobia then they would have done it more than once. 

Sometimes the word slips, and I do feel like people can redeem themselves from doing this horrible action. After there ban expires, they can come back and enjoy the server again and make sure not to mess up again, knowing the punishment is far more harsher. Plus on top of that I'm certain that this offense if done in mass amounts if a Blacklist, so yea they would make sure not to make the same mistake.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

In general, the first offense for racism/homophobia/etc is a one week ban unless it's classified as mass racism/homophobia/etc. Mass conduct is generally classified as saying it in OOC/advert/crash screen or shouting it at a bunch of people. Mass of that conduct is an immediate permanent ban. I'm the first one to advocate for harsh handling of these offenses, and in fact was the one that standardized how these offenses are handled. However, I do not think an immediate permanent ban is necessary, because some people do make mistakes, and some people don't know how these words affect others. Educating the people that are open to being educated ensures that we're keeping people in the server that we want to keep that made a mistake, and get rid of the bad apples we don't want.

- Support

• Like 1

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

4 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

In general, the first offense for racism/homophobia/etc is a one week ban unless it's classified as mass racism/homophobia/etc. Mass conduct is generally classified as saying it in OOC/advert/crash screen or shouting it at a bunch of people. Mass of that conduct is an immediate permanent ban. I'm the first one to advocate for harsh handling of these offenses, and in fact was the one that standardized how these offenses are handled. However, I do not think an immediate permanent ban is necessary, because some people do make mistakes, and some people don't know how these words affect others. Educating the people that are open to being educated ensures that we're keeping people in the server that we want to keep that made a mistake, and get rid of the bad apples we don't want.

- Support

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

7 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

- Support

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

-support

Keep it at 1 week for one offence

Some people are new to the server and its ruleset and may be from a server that allows this type of talk (theres plenty trust me) and i think having them gone forever would be an improper punishment

Unless its a major offence like adverts and such, in that case they go bye bye

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Benslaki_II said:

-support

Keep it at 1 week for one offence

Some people are new to the server and its ruleset and may be from a server that allows this type of talk (theres plenty trust me) and i think having them gone forever would be an improper punishment

Unless its a major offence like adverts and such, in that case they go bye bye

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif