ANGXL

Your in game name: LOYALTY JUMPSQUAD

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:422488490

The player's in game name: catkiller KRB

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:53385625

What did the player do: AimLocking / possible health glitch as well

Evidence (required): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warn for Cheating

Any extra information: I WATCHED IT IN SLO MO AS WELL , His head LITERALLY under 1 frame turned to me insantly and shot me. , if a player flicked shot , you would be able to see them move there arms but this guy literally instantly turned at me when he was looking the other direction. this is full evidence too because his head was flicked right at my head and he continued shooting and every bullet was going towards me after i died , if you watch it in slo mo you can see what i mean , he even said earlier "ill solo your whole team out i have 10000 hours on gmod" hes only been playing PoliceRP for 1 day. I can confirm he cheated i need everyone to please carefully carefully watch the video at the end where he instant locked on me , because normally you can see someone turn at you before shooting at you , this guy instantly killed me and didnt even look left before shooting me , he went from one direction , to another instantly 

WATCH IN playback speed 0.25 please!!!!!!! he even turned back to his original direction instantly watch END carefully

Hoping you guys see my point of view and agree with me.

Edited by ANGXL

+/- Support
Does look like cheating but cant confirm this needs more evidence

• Like 1

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

i thought the same because me and Ice actually reinacted the scene during a sit to see if its possible to turn SUPER fast with your gun out but i was able to see ices arms moving , with this player i reported , if you play in slo mo YOU CANT see his arms turn towards me the man literally frame switches right at me SPOT ON and bullets kept flying towards me prefectly

yeah this is catkiller and im sorry staff that he made this horrid post im obviously not cheating...

as you can see in the video he says the movement i did is impossible and he tried a whole re inactment !  well sir 

as you can see at the end 

i turned right and shot you nothing too serious about that stop crying please.

also just to note

i have a deskpad (mousepad that covers my whole desk) and my sensitivty is 1.2 dpi is 800

flicks are easy to hit after a while (10k hours on gmod)

if  you actually think this is cheating feel free to add me on discord

...44#5523

xoxo love catkiller.

hours dont matter you've been playing PoliceRP for only 1 day and no matter how fast you flick your arms would have moved towards me not teleport towards my character spot on thats not how it works it clearly shows in 0.25 , cap ^

• Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, ANGXL said:

hours dont matter you've been playing PoliceRP for only 1 day and no matter how fast you flick your arms would have moved towards me not teleport towards my character spot on thats not how it works it clearly shows in 0.25 , cap ^

yk i think in this situation hours just might matter then because guess what heres a top secret

im not hacking buddy.

1 hour ago, SupremeChow said:

-Support

• No signs of cheating

^

I do this shit literally whenever I play, it's not hard to flick on someone, especially at that range.

Just because you got rolled by an XM doesn't mean they're hacking.

• Dislike 1

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

im saying this once again , if he was flicking i would see his arm MOVE , his camera literally teleported locked on to me , please read what i type next time and re watch the video at 0.25 , how can someone camera switch from one direction to another under 1 frame and land his camera spot on?? once again watch it at 0.25x at the ending before i died 

you can see his camera look back at the original direction he was looking before turning on his autoaim.

• Dislike 5

• Head Admin
3 hours ago, SupremeChow said:

-Support

• No signs of cheating

4 hours ago, jackyman21 said:

He honestly looked clean. I’ve hit much harder shots before on CS and games with the same engine. I’ve seen much more sus people than this

-support I think its fine doesn't look like cheating

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

image.png.f01ae19a39da9e43cb43012b8b18e81e.png

Catakiller's wearing armor during the fight between him and you, but had no more before he killed you. You hit him 3 times with the 2 magazines you used attempting to kill him,.

image.png.9ee9376aded0a03df7995599f8c6ccd4.png

You got killed by a person who has 10K hours on GMod, they would've most likely practiced in combat in which flicking is possible. Like mousepads, desk pads make the mouse move more smoothly, allowing him to flick easier.

This more looks like that you used a bad weapon, couldn't hit him, in which he was able to fuck you up.

-support

you guys dont understand that when someone turns their camera (im saying this for the 4th time in a row ) you are usually able to see them move their arms , in this case his arms teleported towards my direction under 1 frame your clearly not understanding my point , i want this denied since everyones not getting this through their head i already had this player warned for other accasations i can care less about this player ( thank you )

• Dislike 1

- support

for the sole reason of i would need more evidence. specifically with hacking cases you need alot of evidence and then that would need to be review by SMT as this stuff leads to a perma ban or blacklist.

it is quite easy to flick on a person in gmod and sometimes things (like arms moving) dont function properly.    

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

On 11/18/2020 at 3:39 AM, OG ICE said:

+/- Support
Does look like cheating but cant confirm this needs more evidence

That is the Second time I have seen him Flick and Kill someone like that so to me it seems he is cheating but I think We need a bit more evidence still to prove that it happened.

• Like 1

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT