Kevi's O5 Research application

Loona

In Game Name: Kevi

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:87499592

Job applying for: O5 Research (From R&D)

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: N/A

How many Strikes do you have:  None

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I'm relatively new to research aspect compared to some of my other cohorts, this being said I believe I am qualified to join the O5 staff team and aid in researching, analyzing and developing new ways to help in the containment of anomalies. I have spent a little under two months as R&D and I have enjoyed every day, week, and month as R&D. While creating tests, writing down logs, and observing the hectic antics that Chaos poses to everyone, I have noticed one thing. Many people don't seem to want to advance how they are as a person. Often times the senior enlisted or low delta command act very similar, that being rigid in their ideals unwilling to change. To grow as a person one has to be able to adapt to current scenarios and use these adaptions to assist in their further advancement. Biology has shown one thing and that is, change leads to survival in species. Humans have prevailed as the dominant species by changing over time and using what is available to them. I would love to help not only foundation members, but SCPs as well to adapt to whatever is happening at the time.

During my time as CI I've envied all the members of the foundation for being able to simply be in close proximity to the SCPs and be able to readily test on them without having to kidnap them. The precautions taken to make sure that during a test a breach doesn't occur is simply amazing and is nothing to scoff at. Some of the SCPs that are being tested on I didn't know existed, which makes it so much more interesting than just testing on the common SCPs like 173 or 682. On a completely different note I just love the mysterious aspect of the O5 that was laid out by the wiki itself. "Realize also that the O5 Council might not even exist." That line itself is what made me want to join O5 research, but there are many more factors that just amplify my love for this job.

Part of my reasoning for joining is also making some new friends, most of the O5 staff seem really friendly and I'd love to make even just acquaintances with them. Every encounter I've had with a member of O5 staff, even if I was raiding at the time, it was a really nice and calm interaction that some command members struggle to reach. For example I was in a semi argument about rules, and one of the researchers came up and solved the issue next to instantly just by assisting in the conversation, and for that I envy how calm and collected most of the staff are.

Why should we accept you: 

As a command member of R&D I have already had experience in not only making test logs, following orders, testing, and the etiquette used during testing. I know how testing goes on in the foundation due to the large amount of mass tests that combine the efforts of foundation research and R&D. I know how to talk to people who are usually new to typing up research logs, don't know how to use the forums, or just have a general question. Helping out people, whether they are brand new, or someone who has more experience than me, I'd just love to help someone no matter what. Sometimes people need guidance, no matter who they are people always forgot or make mistakes. I'd love to do my best and try my hardest to help and aid anyone who has a question no matter how big or small.

Testing is a large aspect of the O5 research team, that is why there is research in the name. So testing would be an aspect that I would focus heavily on. As a member of CI I understand just how important doing a test is, much more doing it safely. Testing not only brings new knowledge of an SCP into light, but it also lays down the foundation of a complete new series of tests. If someone does a test on 049 and sees that he cannot infect someone if they are wearing latex, that can bring new safety protocols and add more test ideas for others. There is sometimes a domino effect for doing an interesting test, not only does it give people ideas for a new test, but it increases the willingness and inspiration for others to do amazing tests.

I may not be the most friendly person in the world, no one can know for sure who that would be, but I still would be kind and caring towards Foundation staff no matter how rude or disrespectful they are towards me, or my companions. A positive outlook is essential not only for the person, but for O5 staff as a whole. Remaining positive is often what gets people through tough situations be it a low point in life or rather a life or death situation. Having friendly experiences is what makes people want to join not only O5 staff, but the server.

Communication is often key in every situation and I know how to communicate. I have shown that I am able to communicate with members of the server, no matter how I feel towards them. I make sure that I am clear and concise on how I communicate myself so that there are never any misunderstandings in what I say. Misunderstandings lead to scenarios that could be avoided just because someone said or typed a word that meant something different from what they intended. Situations like these are why I would like to be an O5 staff member, so I can help and communicate with people. To better not only myself but others who wish to become greater than they once were.

• Like 2

+Support

- Hardworking

- Not a Minge

- Easy to communicate with

- Easily available

- Experienced in Research

- Capable of Carrying out orders with ease

(Proud to say I've worked alongside Kevi for some time now. Never had any issue, on the contrary, I communicate well with him, and have had the pleasure to back up how hard he was worked in the past.)

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

3 hours ago, NeoID said:

+Support

- Hardworking

- Not a Minge

- Easily available

(Proud to say I've worked alongside Kevi for some time now. Never had any issue, on the contrary, I communicate well with him, and have had the pleasure to back up how hard he was worked in the past.)

[Just Apple I Suppose]

spacer.png

3 hours ago, NeoID said:

+Support

- Hardworking

- Not a Minge

- Easily available

Kevi Pog 

-OH8

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

5 hours ago, NeoID said:

+Support

- Hardworking

- Not a Minge

- Easily available

I've also worked alongside Kevi as I am in CI R&D, and he's been a great person to work with.  I feel like he would be able to come out with some great tests while on OR5.

- OH11

15 hours ago, NeoID said:

+Support

- Hardworking

- Not a Minge

- Easily available

-OH1

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

+/- 

Mixed feelings about this 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 11/9/2020 at 5:22 PM, NeoID said:

+Support

- Hardworking

- Not a Minge

- Easily available

-potato +support

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

+Support

- Hardworking

- Not a Minge

- Easily available

+Support

- Hardworking

- Not a Minge

- Easily available

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

+support

is very cool and cute

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

On 11/9/2020 at 3:22 PM, NeoID said:

+Support

- Hardworking

- Not a Minge

- Easily available

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

On 11/9/2020 at 2:22 PM, NeoID said:

+Support

- Hardworking

- Not a Minge

- Easily available

He's a active RnD with great performance 

+support

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

Kevi is a has a lot of +supports including myself wouldn't be surprised if Kevi got it

Edited by Sleeping Pills

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

On 11/9/2020 at 5:13 PM, Cogs said:

+Support
Amazing R&D CMD member, active as hell, and very good attitude

+Support

~OM3

4 hours ago, Sleeping Pills said:

Kevi is a has a lot of +supports including myself wouldn't be surprised if Kevi got it

From what I've seen it doesnt go off just + Support as it is the councils choice who gets on.

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

On 11/9/2020 at 4:22 PM, NeoID said:

+Support

- Hardworking

- Not a Minge

- Easily available

sad he resigned from MTF, +Support

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

+Support

I have had some interactions with you, and they are pretty good ones to say at best. Also overwhelming support as well from other people think, makes me think you would be a great pick for O5. Not only that, but the application is pretty in depth and I can tell you took your time with it. Overall I hope to see you in the O5 Staff team soon.

-OR1

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

• Bread locked this topic