1. 1. Captain?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: Captain

In-Game Name:LT Valentino 1L98

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:552173314

Current Rank:LT

How long have you been in your current rank?:40 days(5 1/2 Weeks)

What time zone are you in?:EST

How many Warns do you have?:1 for Fail RP https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2277572646 

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):I will tell you why in one word LEADER. L=Love something that you will need to be a leader. This is what makes the best leaders caring for your men something I do very often not only do I find myself making choices that not only support my men, but help them reach their own goals. I find it easy to speak with them and they can consider it the same way here. I have long conversations with them on discord to keep the connection between LC and Enlisted/Supervisors true and alive. Because with separation of a team comes failure. E=Entertain to some this may seem like something not that a leader would do, but I myself see this in a different definition. To me I try my very best to keep our moral and happiness up in PD. I take time to set up fun 911 calls and weird cases for them to solve. I bring up new ideas as fast as I can think them up to try and improve what we do as a department. As well what we can offer our officers to try and give them the very best time with us. A=Agree When you are a leader you will be told many things not only that, but have many things brought to your attention. As a leader I take every choice brought to me not only unbiased, but I look at it at every possible angle. When making these choices I consider what's best for the player and the team, but even when the choices seem to be impossible to find I look through the dark to find it to make sure I never lead my men in the wrong direction. D=Determination is something that all leaders need to separate themselves from great to best. I find myself being one of the most active Low Command as of right now within my 5 1/2 week period I have gathered 250+ Hours. I spend my time off the clock thinking of new ways to not only improve myself, but how my men act and what I can do for them and my co-workers and close friends. E=Engage to be one with my men is one of my main goals to keep the trust and love together, because if you trust the man you work beside the better the outcome will follow. When I talk to my men  I always make sure to speak to them on their level and have fun with them to make them realize what I am all about. Success all I want to see in my men is to watch them not only grow, but run to the top and become the best they possibly can be. R=Rise When we all stand together there is nothing that can stop us. If I am made CAP I can promise to stand by those virtues as I always have and not only that, but take the opportunity to improve myself and my men even more and become the best branch we can be! Finally I want to say from all my knowledge and past experiences I really do think I am capable and ready to fit myself into this new position and use it to improve and brighten the path for our PD:) I have applied before and to be honest I don’t think I was ready at the time YES I put the work in and did my time even more than what was expected, but I was mentally not ready for such a position. Now that I have well over a month under my belt I am fully ready and I myself think that I have learned all I can as a LT and I'm ready to move up!

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No):Yes

|PD Captain|UMC LVL 2|Deputy Dispatch Director|

"I love the rain"

+ Support

Very helpful and serious about his role would def reccomend captain

Former  PD CPT | SWAT COMMANDER | SL SOTTO CAPPO

USMS SA  |  Former UMC 

+support

Valentino has worked very hard to improve his gray areas over the last little bit.

He is active and friendly

He is very helpful to other officers and departments

he 1000% deserves the promotion  

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

31 minutes ago, Vice said:

+support

Valentino has worked very hard to improve his gray areas over the last little bit.

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk

3 hours ago, Vice said:

+support

9 hours ago, Vice said:

+support

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

+Support
-Active
-Dedicated
-Mature
-Knows how to interact with Enlisted PD, and other Government Officials
-A role model

Needless to say I believe Valentino deserves this for he is truly one dedicated player to the future of PD.

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

22 hours ago, Vice said:

+support

EX: Director of Dispatch

PD MSGT/ ARU PS/ FBI SA --dont even know if I am at this point anymore

"Sometimes in life you just gotta say Bruh and move on."
"If you nut and you still thinking about her then she the one"

On 11/9/2020 at 12:02 PM, Vice said:

+support

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

+ Support

Active (Personally he is what looks like the most active low command, I see him on the most.)

Nice. almost never has a bad attitude

Mature

Knows what he is doing

I think he deserves a promotion.

Good luck!

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

On 11/9/2020 at 8:02 AM, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+/-support 
we all know you have been doing good but you got to LT rly quick I think you need to work on some stuff before moving up again

just stick at it and in 4 -5 months you'll be a COL

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

37 minutes ago, Noah REmiX said:

+ Support

Active (Personally he is what looks like the most active low command, I see him on the most.)

Nice. almost never has a bad attitude

Mature

Knows what he is doing

I think he deserves a promotion.

Good luck!

+support

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

On 11/9/2020 at 5:02 PM, Vice said:

+support

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

+Support 

-Active
-Friendly

-Helpful

-Understanding 

-Knows what he is doing 

A Small Comment though. You need to Mature a Bit more in some instances.

I general, Valentino is a Great part of PD and is always there to help. He deserves his promo, but with getting it should improve on some occasions.

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

+support

Its Parry