What is your in-game name?:

Tom

What is your steam name?:

Orange Degeniris

What is your steam ID?:  

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Redraptor178/

Do you have any other experience with staffing?:

No

What date did you start playing on the community? 

Roughly 5 years ago

What date did you make your forums account?

dont know

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

none

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 

4 but from years ago

20201102223323_1.thumb.jpg.ff5a763a009268f482c3b99c1be87c0e.jpg

What rank are you applying for?

Trail Moderator 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

NO

Have you read the staff guidelines?

Yes Indeed

Timezone:

Central

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I have seen Admins come and go, and I want a chance to show the server the kindness that I have. I have stayed with this community because I love it. It's a fun community full of good people and I want to help keep it a good community. I get on at night when little staff are on and that's when everyone is breaking the rules the most so I want to be there for the people who want to keep the realism at night. I have been with the community for 5 years and this community is what got me back into Gmod and Police RPs again.  I want to be a staff member because during my time playing I think I've gotten to learn how things run not only on the server but as a whole community. During my time I've read the rules extensively. I want to be staff because it's a task for me and I like to help people and this would be a fun way for me to better my experience.

The reason I should be accepted to the staff team is that I have a very confident and dedicated personality and would strive to do anything to help the community grow as a whole, by taking my time to carefully assess situations is one of my strong attributes in which I currently hold. I also have gained a large amount of experience playing on the server while also adjusting to its large player base and community aspects. I am very knowledgeable when it comes to the current rules and try my best to ensure I do not break any of the rules in place, I am a very trustworthy individual and have gained the respect of many of my comrades by helping them in missions and reassuring them on the rules which I have spent the time to read over multiple times. I love helping people in general by striving to make peoples gameplay experiences as unique and fun as possible. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

If they are cursing at me They are showing that they don't care about the server so I would make sure following the chain of command if I can ban them depending on how many warns but minimum would be a warn 

-Support
- Very low forums activity (not meeting the bare minimum requirement of 15 posts)
- The last question needs a lot of work
- Haven't seen you on much (could be my fault)
- Over all I think you need to become more known, active, and have more forum activity before applying

Good luck!

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

22 minutes ago, Austinn said:

-Support
- Very low forums activity (not meeting the bare minimum requirement of 15 posts)
- Haven't seen you on at all (could be because of my timezone)
- Over all I think you need to become more known, active, and have more forum activity before applying

Good luck!

33 minutes ago, Austinn said:

-Support

Good luck!

who are you

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

37 minutes ago, Austinn said:

-Support

Good luck!

never seen you before, never heard of you either

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

3 hours ago, Austinn said:

-Support

Good luck!

minisigforums.webp

-Support
 ~Very low forums activity (not meeting the bare minimum requirement of 15 posts)

~ Application needs a lot of work on

~Haven't seen you on

~I recently seen you on maybe twices thats all

~Steam ID isn't here (You can make a report ingame asking for your Steam ID if your needing it)

~When you got accepted last app you never improved your forums posts

~Also I don't know if this is a mistake but all your applications have different dates of when you joined https://prnt.sc/vcfw4v https://prnt.sc/vcg0ka

Edited by OG ICE
changing a word

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

• Head of Staff
4 hours ago, Austinn said:

-Support

Good luck!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

5 hours ago, Austinn said:

-Support

Good luck!

2 x Retired SCO19 Deputy Chief Constable

8 hours ago, Austinn said:

-Support

Good luck!

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

8 hours ago, Austinn said:

-Support

Good luck!

5 hours ago, OG ICE said:

-Support
 ~Very low forums activity (not meeting the bare minimum requirement of 15 posts)

~Haven't seen you on

~Steam ID isn't here (You can make a report ingame asking for your Steam ID if your needing it)

~Also I don't know if this is a mistake but all your applications have different dates of when you joined https://prnt.sc/vcfw4v https://prnt.sc/vcg0ka

• Like 1

• Head Admin
10 hours ago, Austinn said:

-Support

Good luck!

-Support

When you're applying for something such as a staff position, you want people to instantly recognize your name and say "Hey! I know that guy!". While yes, I do see you on the server playing mostly on PD, I feel like you need some more time playing, which would include increasing your in-game and forums activity, before I can give you a +Support.

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

11 hours ago, Austinn said:

-Support

Good luck!

14 hours ago, Austinn said:

-Support

Good luck!

14 hours ago, Austinn said:

-Support

Good luck!

I sadly agree, you need to be a bit more active in the forms and the server. Also try to get yourself well known. Your app does need some work, there are other applications you can look at to understand what kind of requirements that they want you to have.

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

12 hours ago, OG ICE said:

-Support

~Haven't seen you on

Retired_Signature.png?ex=662460ac&is=662

On 11/3/2020 at 12:08 AM, Austinn said:

-Support

Good luck!

-Support

Good luck!

Its Parry

On 11/3/2020 at 4:39 AM, OG ICE said:

-Support

~Haven't seen you on

-Support

Good luck!

- Support

I have seen you on the server once

You have 3 posts

Don't meet the requirements to apply

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

- Support

- I've never seen you on the server

- Barely have any posts

- Last question needs a lot of work done, you should never ever do that

- No steamID

I think you need some more activity on the forums and reconsider what you think the staff should do in some situations

Good Luck!