Food Suggestion - Denied

Vice

What you want to see? - A simple food Addon to increase RP so people can actually open and use the different buildings like Taco bell, the Bar/pub, The movie theater and gas stations. this might have also been recommend before and denied but its always worth giving it another shot. 

Why should we add it? -  Many times someone wants to open a restaurant or bar and they can do that up to a point. when it comes to someone actually wanting something your very limited on what you can do or give. even then they cant interact with it and and its a frozen prop.  i think this will open up a whole new aspect of RP and fun to many.  it can also be another way of obtaining health 

What are the advantages of having this? - increased RP and another way to get health

Who is it mainly for? - the community as a whole

Links to any content - (the actual food) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=585793005 

https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=311259154( the models)

I believe this one will work best as it doesn't stack health past 100 when eaten but still can be ate when at max health. and its a very small addon

Edited by Vice

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

+/-Support
Pros :
- Can Improve RP
- Would make all the restaurants useful
- Could make new jobs such as restaurants workers
- Would not in cress lag that much

Cons :
- "Semi-Serious RP"
- Not really needed
- Has been suggested before and denied

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

11 hours ago, Zero X said:

-Support

Server is not really serious enough to need food

This is gmod not gta

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

8 hours ago, Austinn said:

+/-Support
Pros :
- Can Improve RP
- Would make all the restaurants useful
- Could make new jobs such as restaurants workers
- Would not in cress lag that much

Cons :
- "Semi-Serious RP"
- Not really needed
- Has been suggested before and denied

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

On 11/2/2020 at 4:35 PM, Zero X said:

-Support

Server is not really serious enough to need food

This is gmod not gta

He has a point

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor