BAZOOKA-ADMIN REPORT

ellingerkyson

*USE THIS FORMAT*

If you do not follow the format your report will be deleted.

Topic Title

AdminName - Admin Report

Questions

Your In-game:  Care Bare Stare 

Your SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:568096966

The admin's name in-game: Bazooka 

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What did the admin do: well first he keeps threatening me off of CI because i keep saying STINKY and POOPYHEAD sayin its diss ok he threatens me with a 3 week ban from chaos and demoted me off of chaos then im angry and then a admin brings me to a sit and then bazooka comes over there because he asked for the admin to come over and right then bazooka says " want to be permenately banned from chaos insurgency for minging and making a false staff report?" obviously i did not make the sit 

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): i sort of have proof but this admin named payton keeps trolling while on duty i asked him yes or no questions and he just keeps adding other shit that is unrelated  

What do you believe should happen to the admin:  well first i want badly for him to be demoted because he was just being overrated and over reacting to what i said and also because he demoted me off the job and for 3 it was a false demotion and 4 he threatened to blacklist me off a job I paid for with my diamond rank which he cant do because it is a job that goes to the server and owner 

Any extra information: that peyton dude was kind of mingy and trolling he was mainly covering for his friend so i would like a bit of punishment for him as well please 

• Dislike 2

This should not be brought to staff. Why would staff knows the reason why someone who was demoted? 

In terms of the demote, this is command sided. Which means that within CI, bazooka has the jurisdiction to either put you on a dnt or a blacklist, even demoting someone off donator jobs if it is deemed necessary. 

osu! achiever? I don't know

8 minutes ago, ellingerkyson said:

ALSO dect PLEASE tell me is saying you love little kids and guessing their age player diss?

Also might want to get everything sorted out in the format. Some things are missing and incorrect.
not really. Not to mention garry's mod is a 18+ game. He can assume everyone who plays on garry's mod is 18 years of age or older, obviously this isn't the case but yea.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

First off when I demoted you off the job is was a CMD demote so this should be in player reports 2. https://gyazo.com/1d75471168f7abd6a44b328c3c5137c2 3. https://gyazo.com/9ce92a37c29ff0265a803e65cff2c94e 4. you were minging. 5. the reason why I threaten to blacklist from CI because you kept making more problems after you were demoted. 6.Another thing the video only displays payton and payton knows what happen. 7.Also I never said it was a false sit

-support
This should be a player report
Go to CI command if you have a problem with it
Demotion seems valid 
I see no problem with what he did
I just see that you need to fix on how you present yourself around other people

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

33 minutes ago, [GL] Bazooka said:

First off when I demoted you off the job is was a CMD demote so this should be in player reports 2. https://gyazo.com/1d75471168f7abd6a44b328c3c5137c2 3. https://gyazo.com/9ce92a37c29ff0265a803e65cff2c94e 4. you were minging. 5. the reason why I threaten to blacklist from CI because you kept making more problems after you were demoted. 6.Another thing the video only displays payton and payton knows what happen. 7.Also I never said it was a false sit

Also if you insult someone and they take it as diss it's literally diss sooooo.
-Support

-Support

1. If you are trying to report Bazooka, that needs to be done to his higher up in CI. All his actions were done on command NOT staff.

2. Your actions can still be found as player diss and minging. Your continued actions after the demote is what brought up the blacklist threat. While he may not be able to do so directly, he can still forward a report for a higher up to decide.

3. Payton did everything to the best of his ability and honestly applaud him for sticking with you throughout that sit. He was not "trolling", he gave you the answers you asked for.

LMAO 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

-Support

17 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

-Support

1. If you are trying to report Bazooka, that needs to be done to his higher up in CI. All his actions were done on command NOT staff.

2. Your actions can still be found as player diss and minging. Your continued actions after the demote is what brought up the blacklist threat. While he may not be able to do so directly, he can still forward a report for a higher up to decide.

3. Payton did everything to the best of his ability and honestly applaud him for sticking with you throughout that sit. He was not "trolling", he gave you the answers you asked for.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

35 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

-Support

And on top of that you are kinda dissing people in the comments 
Massive -Support

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

lmao -Support 

Sorry, not sorry. You can talk all you want to your friend on discord but, at the end of the day, it really just impacts how the community views you. ^.

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

3 hours ago, Dect said:

-support
This should be a player report
Go to CI command if you have a problem with it
Demotion seems valid 
I see no problem with what he did
I just see that you need to fix on how you present yourself around other people

Free From GL ❤️

53 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

This was a Command demote and not a staff issue and Payton was trying to help you.

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket