Ban Request on jacky by jacky- Accepted

jackyman21

so uh this is kinda awkward but I havent recieved my 10 warn ban yet figure ill just get it over with and own up to it (this isnt a mingey post BTW but the replies probably are)

Your In-game: Jacky

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:202517661

The player's name in-game: Jacky

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:202517661

What did the player do: Got 10 warns

Evidence (REQUIRED): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: 1 day ban for 10 warns

Any extra information: its literally been 2 months since I got a warn and it hasnt done it yet. (the warn from milRP is from PRP i remember it)

jacky prrog.PNG

Edited by jackyman21
  • Like 1

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

7 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+Support

Player meets criteria for a 1 day ban. Sad case, but good to see someone is taking the initiative in getting this minge banned!

https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198365301050

Atleast he can own up lmao

Edited by OG ICE

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

+ Support 10 warns,

I respect you tho

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

3 hours ago, Blitz said:

+ Support 10 warns,

I respect you tho

Im guessing you want to go on LOA for a day Lmao, sad case tho ;(

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

+ Support

I'd never thought I'd see the day where someone self reports for a ban. Good initiative. 

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

• Head of Staff
On 10/25/2020 at 8:52 PM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+Support

Player meets criteria for a 1 day ban. Sad case, but good to see someone is taking the initiative in getting this minge banned!

https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198365301050

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander