General Suggestion - Citizens/Neutral Jobs - Denied

Some Weeb

What are you suggesting? - To add in a citizen job , Cook job and Runner Job 

How would this change better the server? - More RP if you put Citizens in it will actually encourage MTF to be more serious about their secrecy and the Foundation or for example they can use civilians to track down SCP's and MTF can act as Military  | Give whitelists after getting a certain level ( Citizen = Lvl 5) (Cook=Lvl 10) (Runner = lvl 15) 

This will also make a really fun experience for new people who want to see the surface and explore the town. Citizens should spawn in Red warehousehouse  | Cooks spawn in BAR| Runner spawns in Killhouse

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - People might minge 

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Everyone. 

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - use the HL 2 citizen models 

Sweps 

Citizen - Keys

Cook- N/A  - Allow use of small props 

Runner - N/A 

Edited by Dragin

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+support

This is an interesting and good idea, better than people in ooc talking about surface donor jobs with pickaxes who miss the point that the surface mine is supposed to take effort to get to. Maybe even a donor civilian job, could be a local law enforcement job or something. 

Edited by Loaff

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

47 minutes ago, Surge said:

-Support unneeded classes 

The reason its needed is because it will make MTF actually give a damn about what their doing 

1 hour ago, pixalgamer99 said:

-support would give sarkics too easy too sacrifice 

This is true so I propose a Police class | or to make it so Sarkics may only harvest sacrifice Foundation or CI cause they are the only ones "worthy" 

and maybe make sarkics not RDM Civs two? 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

-Support

While I like the idea, it isn't needed and probably won't be used much. Also has been denied before.

• Gaminglight Love 1

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

6 hours ago, Dragin said:

The reason its needed is because it will make MTF actually give a damn about what their doing 

This is true so I propose a Police class | or to make it so Sarkics may only harvest sacrifice Foundation or CI cause they are the only ones "worthy" 

and maybe make sarkics not RDM Civs two? 

If Civvies even enter the foundation, We just kill them either way , two if police are added it';d need some sort of COC but that wont happen cause we have already enough factions

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

7 hours ago, pixalgamer99 said:

Im pretty sure this has been denied in the past so -Support

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

-Support, this is simply not needed.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

7 hours ago, Scoron said:

+ support for the idea of citizens

-support for the citizens and models you provided

I think having a job that allows you to chill out in some corner of the map is a great idea. No having to deal with CI or MTF or D-Class or Gensec. I can see a lot of people wanting to just fuck around on surface. Also with the addition of the 7/11, Civilians would make a great use of that.  

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

12 hours ago, Sixx said:

Im pretty sure this has been denied in the past so -Support

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

1 hour ago, Kumandant said:

+Support

Would bring some roleplay and liveliness to the surface.
Return 👏 Citizen 👏 Miners!

We can even have like "reporters" If they see to much funky shit coming from the foundation they go to report on it? 

On 10/15/2020 at 3:43 PM, pixalgamer99 said:

We can just put in motd "sarkics cannot sacrifice citizens"

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

On 10/15/2020 at 5:31 PM, [GL] Inaccurate said:

-Support

While I like the idea, it isn't needed and probably won't be used much. Also has been denied before.

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

23 hours ago, Wheatley the moron said:

- support

This job is pointless and would turn the game into Dark RP instand of SCP RP 

That's just having narrow thinking having citizens and everyday customs does not make it darkrp it makes it realistic...

I like the idea, but your models are just way too big 

• Gaminglight Love 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

-Support

• I don't think any of these would be played if they were added
  • Idea has been proposed and denied in the past
  • These jobs would just end up as target practice for CI / Sarkics

Also-- Runner.. what? Like a jogger? They just jog around on surface? Exercise RP? lol

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

On 10/17/2020 at 7:57 PM, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-Support

Neat idea, not lore friendly.

ah yes, there were never any civilians in scp lore 😊❤️

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker