Hyper Jake's Report- Accepted

Lime King

Your in game name: Lime King UMC

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:191998466

The player's in game name: Hyper Jake

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:441225297

What did the player do: Fail Base

Evidence (required): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warn. 

Any extra information: He has done this twice now. I made a report earlier with @Chip&Dail who gave him a chance to fix it then when I go and raid back an hour or so later. And you can clearly see they had a table there as I turned into the stairs but yet when I die you can slow the video down and no longer see any table there. So I believe they knew exactly what they were doing with that prop and even the first guy I shot was upstairs as well

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

Whilst the prop not being there could've been a rendering error, the prop was no collided (ghosted by prop spam) and I was present as EMS when ChipDail informed them about the issue, therefore I'm inclined to not give them the benefit of the doubt in this situation and side with you, +1, a warning should be handed out.

• Like 1

+Support

I have raided him today as well and twice of the times I raided him I could not jump up there!

In a different incident I was also sneaking in the back and he deletes a prop so he can come and kill me in the backyard. Without deleting that from he would not have been able to kill me. I was about to call staff and he got really heated really fast and made up saying it was a miss-click!

~~~FBI SAIC~~~Deputy Head Instructor~~~

LilGoat

• Heart-Eyes 1

EMS Deputy (LC) | Founder of Diamond Dogs (2018) | Former FBI SAIC | 5 Year Community Member | Former Admin |

46 minutes ago, Lil Goat said:

+Support

I have raided him today as well and twice of the times I raided him I could not jump up there!

In a different incident I was also sneaking in the back and he deletes a prop so he can come and kill me in the backyard. Without deleting that from he would not have been able to kill me. I was about to call staff and he got really heated really fast and made up saying it was a miss-click!

LilGoat

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Lil Goat said:

+Support

LilGoat

1 hour ago, Lil Goat said:

+Support

LilGoat

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

11 hours ago, Lil Goat said:

+Support

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

12 hours ago, Lil Goat said:

+Support

LilGoat

|PD Captain|UMC LVL 2|Deputy Dispatch Director|

"I love the rain"

17 hours ago, LilGoat said:

+Support

Edited by TheDerick

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

+ Support

As Lime King Said, It is not the first time he got told to fix it and it is about the 3rd time he is pastign the exact same base over an over again, even though he got warned multipel time to change it

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

I would fisrt like to start off by saying sorry to Lime King for my failbase. I thounght the base was ok may bad i should have look at the rule more i just get this base duplicate from at friend thinking it was all ok

sorry again to all the people i made mad i just did not know how to change the base i was i was asking my friend to tell me how to fix it they never try to help me

Edited by @Jake

1 hour ago, @Jake said:

I would fisrt like to start off by saying sorry to Lime King for my failbase. I thounght the base was ok may bad i should have look at the rule more i just get this base duplicate from at friend thinking it was all ok

sorry again to all the people i made mad i just did not know how to change the base i was i was asking my friend to tell me how to fix it they never try to help me

I respect you for this, You're owning up to your mistakes, and + You're not the only person with this type of base.

(Also, You can legit crouch up on-top of that railing, I've done it myself....)

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

1 hour ago, Chip&Dail said:

+ Support

As Lime King Said, It is not the first time he got told to fix it and it is about the 3rd time he is pastign the exact same base over an over again, even though he got warned multipel time to change it

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

• Head of Staff
5 hours ago, Chip&Dail said:

+ Support

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 10/8/2020 at 5:49 PM, LilGoat said:

+Support

LilGoat

minisigforums.webp

On 10/9/2020 at 3:06 PM, @Jake said:

On 10/8/2020 at 4:49 PM, LilGoat said:

+Support

LilGoat

On 10/8/2020 at 5:49 PM, LilGoat said:

+Support

LilGoat

It is a jump base and that is not allowed 

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

Accepted! Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017