Whale's Community Resignation

Dr. Whale

hi v sauce whale here and what does resignation mean?

Nah Just Kidding, Obviously I haven't been on in about a month mostly due to school and seeing friends and getting fish slapped.  This Will Be my Final Post, unless I decide to come back. I can't list all the people whole made this 6 month experience what it is and what it has been. But here are some major ones

Ender: Smells and left @Ender

Voxis: Where do I Start? You are a warzone sweat and you got demascus go outside ffs. @Voxis 

Solominge: You finally got Assistant Chief, I'm proud, now get me a pet banana.

Rein: Hope We can stay in contact, keep going in DS you'll make it far.

bald boi freeze: 1 word B A L D

everyone I've ever interacted with, thank you for having me again.  Also If ya ever wanna go fishing with me uhh zoom room is 3234 313 2322 and The password is sike.

Truly thank you for everyone for having me, this will be Whale man, ARU Whale Man, EMS Whale Man, Pd Whale Man, and UMC Whale Man Signing Off. 😞

Largest Mammal On GamingLight

• Head of Staff

whale man 😞 

sad amphibian noise

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

Whale you have always been my favorite guy on the server and its really sad to see you go 😞 

I will probably see you some day again on the server and otherwise I will send you a little snap chat 😏

Stay safe with your fishing and the rest of your life.

263848494_GoeigoeieFoog.png.bfe56b6101fe0ded7df64479e45f4ae2.png

3 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

whale no in the short time I've known you, you became on of my favorite people on this server no wtf. who else is going to ear rape ion combine opps with 20 people. @~ vσxιs ~ what you think

Nobody else will do it 😞 I feel bad. 

You better still come play Modern with us @Dr. Whale !!!!!!

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||