General Suggestion-No SCPs in D-block - Denied

Jack S

What are you suggesting? -  Making it so no SCPs are allowed in D-block.

How would this change better the server? -   To stop SCPs from getting the way, body blocking D-class, Security, Research, and MTF. There are people who  hop on SCP-131-a and just mic spam, I know a staff sit can solve this but it can be prevented. People on SCP-527 just sit in D-block, there is no reason for them to be there as D-block is very small and they get in everyone's way, even SCP-1424 takes up space and makes everyone's job harder. Then there is people who just annoy security and get in the way making it harder for us to shoot or grab D-class, as most of them just try and help D-class by getting in the way. It's like the SCP-999 issue with combat healing, they do nothing to help and just take up needed space in D-block.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  Not really many, just people who play SCPs that roam around wont be allowed in D-block.

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  Yes, almost everyone.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/a

Edited by [GL] loudyfam (Jack S)
  • Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

23 minutes ago, Sprinklertek said:

+Support
This should definitely be made a rule. SCP's 95% of  time come into d-block to minge and hinder GenSec's job.

Yes facts they are so annoying +support 

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+ Support

Can't believe this hasn't been requested earlier. I can't count the times 343s blocked the door or 1424 bit Gensec or someone's blared music.

Gensec LTCOL | Deputy Head Warden S.T.A.R.S. Michael Jones Enthusiast

do you are have stupid?                                   goodjob.PNG.9c25ffc1a65cd99790254177add16546.PNG

3 minutes ago, Jameshi34 said:

+ Support

Can't believe this hasn't been requested earlier. I can't count the times 343s blocked the door or 1424 bit Gensec or someone's blared music.

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

1 hour ago, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  Yes

+Support 
Yes

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

-support I get it some minge in D block but it’s limited sure you got a couple of SCPs but At least like 682 can’t just go in and kill everyone in D block it’s just a few let them in, this is a complaint about people who minge in D block that’s like complaining that 682 can kill it’s gonna happen just deal with them. At least the people in their are the people who know the MOTD

Edited by pixalgamer99

Just now, pixalgamer99 said:

-support I get it some minge in D block but it’s limited sure you got a couple of SCPs but At least like 682 can’t just go in and kill everyone in D block it’s just a few let them in, this is a complaint about people who minge in D block that’s like complaining that 682 can kill it’s gonna happen just deal with them

But by not letting them in D-Block, they can't minge. As 682 isn't allowed in D-Block to interfere with Security's duties, neither should the mingy SCPs. Gensec's duties are D-Class and D-Block, not SCPs, therefore we shouldn't have to deal with them.

do you are have stupid?                                   goodjob.PNG.9c25ffc1a65cd99790254177add16546.PNG

Just now, Jameshi34 said:

But by not letting them in D-Block, they can't minge. As 682 isn't allowed in D-Block to interfere with Security's duties, neither should the mingy SCPs. Gensec's duties are D-Class and D-Block, not SCPs, therefore we shouldn't have to deal with them.

And OM9s duty is CI doesn’t mean they should not be able too have too deal with SCPs Maintence has the duty too stop and fix CCs doesn’t mean SCPs, D class or CI shouldn’t be able too deal with them, Medicals duty is too heal does not mean that they should not be able too die just because you have a certain duty doesn’t mean something else can’t interfere you have too adapt and overcome if they break the rules then make a report their are mingey everywhere doesn’t mean you can stop all researchers from grabbing D class because some of them minge 

19 minutes ago, Mind Stone said:

+ Support

There's no reason for them to be there. All they do is minge and get in the way.

Most of the Safe Class SCPs just enter D-Block to get in our way and minge. They don't add any sort of RP in D-Block and is just a nuisance most of the time. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

17 minutes ago, pixalgamer99 said:

And OM9s duty is CI doesn’t mean they should not be able too have too deal with SCPs Maintence has the duty too stop and fix CCs doesn’t mean SCPs, D class or CI shouldn’t be able too deal with them, Medicals duty is too heal does not mean that they should not be able too die just because you have a certain duty doesn’t mean something else can’t interfere you have too adapt and overcome if they break the rules then make a report their are mingey everywhere doesn’t mean you can stop all researchers from grabbing D class because some of them minge 

The point of this is to save everyone from the headache of having to go through the report process. There's no extra RP in SCPs being in D-Block and for the most part they're annoying.

36 minutes ago, Jameshi34 said:

The point of this is to save everyone from the headache of having to go through the report process. There's no extra RP in SCPs being in D-Block and for the most part they're annoying.

I see some of them on it looks like in no way are you trying too save people from the report process you just don’t want that extra factor if their mingey report them @ an admin it’s not a headache too do @ admin their is a 527 bodyblocking then you usually don’t have too deal with the 527 anymore the reason a lot of people go on these SCPs is D block and removing that will kill a majority of people who play on these SCPs it may not be a blast too have a 527 who puts on the orange suit and you start shooting at him but you can report as long as they are not breaking the rules their is no reason they should not be able too go into D block (on a side note most of the SCPs you can tell them too get out or do a role play move and if they don’t listen you can call staff and get them kicked out and warned

+Support  Sometimes during staffing. I would sometimes see 527 body blocking/ Encourging rioting and honestly just being a  minge.

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

+Support 131, 1424 all the safe class that are allowed in d-block just harrass gensec or get them killed in the process aswell leaving the door constatly open for D-class to escape

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

-Support

The reason I don't like this suggestion is cause free roam SCP's can barley go anywhere. I can see why you don't want them in D-Block, but D-Block is the most interesting place on the map. Taking that away from them is just... BRUH

• Like 2

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

1 hour ago, DooM Guy said:

-Support

The reason I don't like this suggestion is cause free roam SCP's can barley go anywhere. I can see why you don't want them in D-Block, but D-Block is the most interesting place on the map. Taking that away from them is just... BRUH

"Osu! Fucking Pro"

-support 

d-block is fun for scps bc d class interact with you. safe class scps are already barely used due to nothing fun on them, taking away the player interaction essentially only makes them used for testing 

Edited by girlboy

-Support

I have to agree with DooM Guy instead of making it outright illegal for them to enter I suggest for those who DO the things described they should be warned or BLd from the specific SCP if not all free roam SCPs should they do mingey behavior, there are people who play the class and just prefer to vibe in D Block such as soupster on 527 he only sits around vibing not in anyones way or helping d boys just sitting there talking with D Class. I understand that the SCPs that have the ability to freeroam have caused some combat issues I have seen such as Core on 131 blasting audio or blocking Security last night 10/6/2020 or a 131 in the way of a gensec today during combat on 10/7/2020. I will stand by the idea that instead of outright destroying one of the few things the free roams can do, I suggest we just hammer down on being strict for holding them accountable for bodyblocking or mic spamming. Another example I just thought of, there are people like Step and @Sienna who like to vibe by being on cute safe class free roam and just sit there vibing in dblock like the time they stacked on eachother and just pointed physguns around, the weren't in the way or hurting anyone just vibing when they didnt want to be D Class or CI or CCs just some fun being cute SCPs. Dont ruin their fun over a few people being jackasses on jobs.

Edited by Dak/Marty
More examples of good people on free roams.
  • Like 1

Marty Bringer of Mayhem | Foundation Killer | SCP Releaser |

4 hours ago, Sprinklertek said:

+Support
This should definitely be made a rule. SCP's 95% of  time come into d-block to minge and hinder GenSec's job.

-Support

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

Just now, verycrankyredhead said:

or you can just like make it a rule that if they are asked to leave they leave >_>

I could see that being a problem with SCP's refusing to listen and end up having to get staff involve d.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

9 minutes ago, Dak/Marty said:

I have to agree with DooM Guy instead of making it outright illegal for them to enter I suggest for those who DO the things described they should be warned or BLd from the specific SCP if not all free roam SCPs should they do mingey behavior, there are people who play the class and just prefer to vibe in D Block such as soupster on 527 he only sits around vibing not in anyones way or helping d boys just sitting there talking with D Class. I understand that the SCPs that have the ability to freeroam have caused some combat issues I have seen such as Core on 131 blasting audio or blocking Security last night 10/6/2020 or a 131 in the way of a gensec today during combat on 10/7/2020. I will stand by the idea that instead of outright destroying one of the few things the free roams can do, I suggest we just hammer down on being strict for holding them accountable for bodyblocking or mic spamming. Another example I just thought of, there are people like Step and @Sienna who like to vibe by being on cute safe class free roam and just sit there vibing in dblock like the time they stacked on eachother and just pointed physguns around, the weren't in the way or hurting anyone just vibing when they didnt want to be D Class or CI or CCs just some fun being cute SCPs. Dont ruin their fun over a few people being jackasses on jobs.

"Osu! Fucking Pro"