Ponik Trial Mod Application - Denied

Ponik

SHOULD I BECOME A TRIAL MODERATOR?   

20 members have voted

1. 1. SHOULD I BECOME A TRIAL MODERATOR?

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?: Ponik

What is your steam name?: [GL]Ponik

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:165374345

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I do have other experiences in staffing. I was CO-Owner of  RUS RP server  For 3 years after the server was close.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) October 22, 2019

What date did you make your forums account? October 23, 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 2 https://imgur.com/a/TkVUdEg

Have you donated? yes 415$

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time 

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): why I should be worthy of this rank, because I am active on the server, I know 4 languages, I like helping other people, I know a lot of rp terms. I always dreamed to become a moderator on the PoliceRP  server. I want to help other people, such as newcomers who have just logged into the server, show what you need to read and what you need to do on the server so that they can enjoy the game on the server as we all are, and remove those who are trying to ruin the mood of other players who try to play for having fan, but i will not just ban them or kick them NO! not from the beginning.I will try to explain them what they do is not correct maybe the guy or a girl just join the server and is his first time when he or she plays on RP server every people are doing some errors even the players how are playing for a long time on the community , but if my efforts will not help or the player don't care and he will doing some not RP stuff so i will proceed with eliminate the threat of the server. I play almost 3-4 hours per day on the server so if there no Staff n duty, I can go and wait for more Staff to get on job and also I can withstand any situation like par example: stress, rudeness and much much more.
How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? The first thing I would do would be to drag them to a secure area, like on the roof, along with the person(s) who reported him, and first start to get there side of the situation i will ask them if they have video proof, if yes I will watch the video if I see Mass RDM I will explain him his warn and give it to him. If not I would freeze them and gag them for I can then hear the story from the person(s) who got RDM'd. I would then check the logs after I get both sides of the story to see if the logs match up with one side or the other. Once I would get enough proof and everything would match up, I would explain to them what they did wrong then warn them for Mass RDM and Staff Disrespect.

+Support
-Well Known
-Friendly
-Active
-Knows how to handle hard situations (Stresfull, Mass disrespect etc)

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

-Support 

it looks like you copied you old app.

Best of luck though

Raze

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

• Head of Staff
2 hours ago, Smeller said:

- support you literally copy pasted your last application 

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

11 hours ago, Smeller said:

- support you literally copy pasted your last application 

If you cant right a new application I don't think you are ready to become a staff member

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

-Support

-Sorry but it looks likes you copied your previous application

-Failed to mention and acknowledge the part where it said that the person will be cursing at you the entire time 

-Mass RDM 4+ is a 5 day ban. Failed to say to contact a high level on administration to do it.

-Could have taken more care into the writing response, but again it was copied anyway

-Seems Freindly

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

disregard my plus support did not see that it was copy and pasted -Support

Edited by 𝖕𝖎𝖒𝖕

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈