STAFF RDM REPORT- Denied

𓆛

• Head of Staff

-Support

The person who got "RDMed" said it wasn't RDM. 

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

My Side : Alright, well this was already handled in game and the staff member [Nao] said i'm not going to be warned since the person I "rdmed" was BRUH which he was perfectly fine with it and it was for the jokes as I did no harm to you only my friend who was perfectly fine with it. This is also more of an player report as I was not on staff. You also edited the video to not show that You RDMed me twice and only showed me "RDMING" in the video [Proof of you RDMing me https://prnt.sc/u3l51n] After I showed this evidence to [Nao] he said that i'm fine and if I would like you warned which I said no as I'm not that type of person to get people warned for shooting me, until it gets to the point it's annoying me. 

Just to mention this again, this is more of a player report if anything but it was also handled from a staff member and the staff member made his decision to not warn me since it was technically not RDM.

16 minutes ago, Solomon said:

-Support

If the person who got killed didn't report then why would you..

The person he killed said he was okay with it.

Edited by K1LLER

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

44 minutes ago, Solomon said:

-Support

If the person who got killed didnt report then why would you..

The person he killed said he was okay with it.

I agree with Solomon 

PoliceRP SMT | Head Admin | Head Of Support

7 hours ago, K1LLER said:

My Side : Alright, well this was already handled in game and the staff member [Nao] said i'm not going to be warned since the person I "rdmed" was BRUH which he was perfectly fine with it and it was for the jokes as I did no harm to you only my friend who was perfectly fine with it. This is also more of an player report as I was not on staff. You also edited the video to not show that You RDMed me twice and only showed me "RDMING" in the video [Proof of you RDMing me https://prnt.sc/u3l51n] After I showed this evidence to [Nao] he said that i'm fine and if I would like you warned which I said no as I'm not that type of person to get people warned for shooting me, until it gets to the point it's annoying me. 

Just to mention this again, this is more of a player report if anything but it was also handled from a staff member and the staff member made his decision to not warn me since it was technically not RDM.

Let’s make sure that the person that he so called RDM’d didn’t ask him in TS to reset him, or something along those lines, this is also not a staff report as the player in question was not staffing during said situation.

Major -support

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

I hate to say it but +support. Even though Bruh is saying he allowed him to kill him it is still randomly killing them defining RDM. I think this should be a player report and not a staff report because Killer wasn't on duty.

To quote Eternity the head of staff from this post 

"Let me make something clear,

If your friend is ok with you killing them, that is still RDM. Because you are still randomly killing them, meaning you can still be warned. So regardless this is a valid warn."

• Sad 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

15 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

I hate to say it but +support. Even though Bruh is saying he allowed him to kill him it is still randomly killing them defining RDM. I think this should be a player report and not a staff report because Killer wasn't on duty.

To quote Eternity the head of staff from this post 

"Let me make something clear,

If your friend is ok with you killing them, that is still RDM. Because you are still randomly killing them, meaning you can still be warned. So regardless this is a valid warn."

Jimmy is correct. So, your warn is valid 

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

• Head of Staff

Not sure why this is a report, wasn't this already handled by a sit in game? 

• Like 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander