Rainbows O5 Red Right Hand Application

In Game Name: Rainbow

Steam ID: ID: STEAM_0:1:86367786

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research - Researcher+): Red Right Hand

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: Catsro

How many Strikes do you have:  0

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I want to further myself in the Roleplay field and to be able to show people how to actually defend high valued members of the Foundation. 

Why should we accept you:  I am very adept at not only hitting left click with the weapons presented, but I have extensive experience with not getting left clicked on by others. Furthermore, I can make amazing Monkey Noises with Matricies having had first hand experience. I also used to be at the rank of DaGl (COL here) for Al Qaeda back in the day so I get the privilegeof being able to say I was a proud High Command member of Al Qaeda.

Edited by Thomas The Thermonuclear Bomb

+/- support

While he is good at left click I need Matricies to confirm on the quality of those monkey noises

He fucking led Al Queda

Edited by Ritz

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

Just now, Ritz said:

+/- support

While he is good at left click I need Matricies to confirm on the quality of those monkey noises

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

+Support but we will like to see some proof of said Monkey Noises

Doctor | E11 SM / Senior Ranger Salami Lid | Moderator / Ex Event Team

"In this world you either crank that soulja boy or it cranks you" - Some Philosopher 

9 minutes ago, Crystal said:

:V

:VUCVUUUY :y:u:v:u

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

+/- support

+Monkey Man (monkey noises berry good)

-Can be a Minge (No the Monkey noises dont count imo)

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

He is extremely competent at PvP and is serious when he needs to be and knows his way around his enemies. 
+Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

On 7/20/2020 at 6:15 PM, Ritz said:

+/- support

Oooo oooo aaa aa

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11    D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 Detective     

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~

+support 

Mingy 

Knows they way of the monkey 

Rho boi 

What is there not to like

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Accepted

After hours of deliberation with the Council of High Intelligence and Education Findings (C.H.I.E.F), it has been determined that the contents of this post will be categorized under the terminology "it" until further notice.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic