3 lives and not 2 - Denied

Jack II

What you want to see? - I want players to have 3 lives and not 2

Why should we add it? - Because having to stick to 2 different branches is kinda boring, you lack stuff to do. I was thinking you can become part of 3 different branches

What are the advantages of having this? -More people will play on different jobs and it will be a lot more fun

Who is it mainly for? - everybody

Links to any content 

Rejected from the gaminglight community

- Support 

My response is more on the - Support side. The main reason they have the two life rule is to stop people from being inactive in one branch, as well as before all this quarantine thing, most people weren't on as much as they are now, so I think the two life rule should remain how it is, yes people are on more but what about when everything is done. 

Edited by Mr. February

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

+/- Support

I think it would be a great Idea except you would have to have limits on the third life currently you can only have 1 high command life and 1 command life I think if they introduced a third life they should make it so its a non command life.  they should should not just add it without restriction.

21 minutes ago, CanOBeanz said:

-Support 

Some people have trouble balancing 2 lives as it is, and when quarantine ends people will be less available. 

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

3 hours ago, CanOBeanz said:

-Support 

Some people have trouble balancing 2 lives as it is, and when quarantine ends people will be less available. 

This rule was heavily debated upon a long time ago and it’s perfect as it is.

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

7 hours ago, CanOBeanz said:

-Support 

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

7 hours ago, CanOBeanz said:

-Support 

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

+/- Support, on one side yes, as it'd allow people more to do, but on the other side it'd make things for Command more hectic due to more inactive people in branches, and player's might no longer be able to focus on one branch.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

On 5/5/2020 at 7:20 PM, CanOBeanz said:

-Support 

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

On 5/5/2020 at 6:20 PM, CanOBeanz said:

-Support 

i can barley balance janitorial and ci

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

On 5/5/2020 at 7:20 PM, CanOBeanz said:

-Support 

Even WITH the quarantine, availability and balance is shaky at best.

This has been brought up multiple times on occasion, few people take advantage of two lives, fewer that do maintain high activity on both branches, even fewer would be able to make a third life work.

- Support

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021