Jimmy James

Your in game name: Jimmy James

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:86323167

The player's in game name: Elapin

The player's steam ID (required): Steam_0:1:237084328

What did the player do: player diss

Evidence (required): pictures below

What do you believe should happen to the player: warned for player diss

Any extra information: this wasn't handled in game because it was sent to me while I was offline but elapin is blatantly dissing me behind my back because he was removed from UMC.

IMG_20200225_221455.jpg

IMG_20200225_222322.jpg

+Support 

I joke around cussing like that but going behind someone’s back like that is not ok

As a staff member this is not acceptable behavior 

He has a right to his opinion but when it’s about someone else like that not ok

If he had a problem he should have went to you and talked about it like a respectable person but instead he went behind jimmys back and player dissed him

i have also witnessed him fail rp

A staff member should be someone to look up to as a role model 

Edited by [GL] Alpha

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

+ Support

- Disrespectful

Going behind someone's back is just not okay, at all.

Joking is okay, this, this is just too far.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

34 minutes ago, Bongo said:

-support 

I don’t even play anymore but I thought this was funny, unless I’m retarded I saw he called u a bitch once. Bro u are a grown man. This is a video game not a job. Get over it. This is not a big deal. I’m not even here to pick sides. But just to tell u how dumb I think this is. Lol. And ender and alpha just think of all the times u talked shit about someone behind there back. Y’all are kids I swear. 

When I have a issue with someone I don’t have a problem saying it to their face it’s just how my personality is 

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

+Support

45 minutes ago, Bongo said:

-support 

I don’t even play anymore but I thought this was funny, unless I’m retarded I saw he called u a bitch once. Bro u are a grown man. This is a video game not a job. Get over it. This is not a big deal. I’m not even here to pick sides. But just to tell u how dumb I think this is. Lol. And ender and alpha just think of all the times u talked shit about someone behind there back. Y’all are kids I swear. 

A player diss is a player diss, a grown man or not, still, a player diss. At least I got the balls to own up to it right now. Its fine Bongo, yes he is a grown man, yet he still makes the player report. I learned to stop bitching from blitzton, so ill go take my punishment. 

NEUTRAL

Hello Jimmy,

It clearly shows Elapin, player disrespecting. Whether it's a joke or not people still take it seriously. Especially coming from a staff member, a staff member is a role model for others and show respect and kindness towards everyone. Staff should not be breaking rules or even disrespecting people etc. At least Elapin, did own up to it. Not many people actually own up to stuff, they always try and make a false story and try and change it. But some people when they have done something wrong, they actually admit to their mistakes and will take any consequence! It's up to the Senior-Management Team to give out this warn or not, I would suggest for Elapin, to apologies to Jimmy and hopefully they can get over it and work together while being a staff member!

3 hours ago, Bongo said:

-support 

Bongo, using the word "Retarded", is pretty disrespect towards others... People could have disabilities whether it be themselves, family members, or friends. The word "Retarded", should never be used in a term. It's quite disrespectful to those that suffer from a disability or a syndrome.

Yes this may be a video game, but people spend hours and days playing this server. To relieve stress or anything negative getting in the way of them, people like to actually role-play on here and have fun with their friends. People like you ruin the fun for others because, that's because you seem not to care about role-playing and others around you. You just think, "It's a video game" and we can do whatever you want, it's not like that while you're here. We're a friendly community and everyone should be treated with respect etc.

Before calling out Ender or Alpha, maybe you should think before you say. There were many ways of dealing with this situation... If you believe that ender or alpha was "disrespecting" someone, you must make a report on the forums with some valid evidence, or message them on discord and private message on the forums. There's no need for you to say, that they have "Talked crap" and calling them kids etc. Which calling someone a kid and saying that they "talked crap" is pretty disrespect, and you might think it's not, but it actually is.

I think you should start caring and thinking of ours, people have feelings and the comment you just made, really does offend people in someway and I don't think you know that. Just think before you act or say, one small word can turn into a big mess. Especially using the word "Retard"...

If this comment or opinion has affected you in some way, that may be confusing or it wasn't what you were looking for. Feel free to contact me via teamspeak, discord or private message on the forums! I would be happily to talk about this and answer any other questions you've got.

Kind Regards

Muchies

26/02/2020

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

+Support

Clearly Player Disrespect

5 hours ago, Bongo said:

-support 

Jimmy James could be 79 years old, it does not matter.... there’s no reason that he needs to just sit there when he’s dissed because it’s a video game. Of course plenty of people do exactly what Elapin did. The only difference is that no one does it publicly like Elapin did and that is exactly why he was caught. We keep it to ourselves or speak about it with the ones we trust. At the end of the day I think it’s laughable that you think a report shouldn’t be made for something like this. If you’re going to disrespect, then expect to face the consequence, simple as that. Why would anyone let someone get away with that. Well deserved.

spacer.png

+Support

Going behind somebody's back like this is never okay. It insinuates an attitude of toxicity that is not welcome on the server. 

~~~

Utetwo

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

• Head Admin
9 hours ago, [GL] Elapin said:

+Support

A player diss is a player diss, a grown man or not, still, a player diss. At least I got the balls to own up to it right now. Its fine Bongo, yes he is a grown man, yet he still makes the player report. I learned to stop bitching from blitzton, so ill go take my punishment. 

+Support, player agrees they should be warned.

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

- Support

Sorry Jimmy, but from what I can tell. This is a conversation between two people in a PM... (Maybe not, it has been a while since I have been staff.) However, this means that you really should have never seen this. Now, that doesn't that he is not being disrespectful or rude. But in my opinion, reporting him for something that was said in a PRIVATE message would be like reporting someone in-game for something they said to you in Discord. 

821676217_DepComm.png.3402eedfdd021c7600f3e857732712d6.png

11 hours ago, Bongo said:

-support 

-support 

I agree people are like crybabys on this server  and use the word player diss as a warn tactic we really need to do something about this it is a video game, people don't have soft feelings over it! not meaning this in a offencive matter but if you are getting booty hurt from getting called a female dog  you shouldn't be playing online games,  the player diss rules are one of the lamest ones on police rp and it should be edited  to people saying actually hateful racial  and personal shit.

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Not here to argue,because God do I hate that,but just a couple points I didn't make in the report:

This is in chat so it's a public place so it wasn't a private conversation. And sure a simple apology or something would honestly suffice to me but Elapin has yet to do so. This report is more so showing the fact that somebody an admin none the less is willing to talk down on people without saying it to them which if you ask me doesn't set a great example for anybody let alone a staff member. If Elapin would like to further discuss he can do so in our private messages as we have already but I would say you should give the same respect to other players in this community that you would expect from them simple as that.

13 minutes ago, Hannah King said:

it should be edited  to people saying actually hateful racial  and personal shit.

I'm just saying though hannah this is exactly what the school districts do now and while I'm fine if you get somebody that is already on edge on the server and they get bullied in the real world then hop on a video game and get bullied that's how you get suicidal people. You have NO idea what somebody is going through IRL and sure this may be a bad example of bullying because I would even say it's not but removing the rule allows somebody to say pretty much whatever they want to anyone and it could get the level of bullying. 

8 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

Not here to argue,because God do I hate that,but just a couple points I didn't make in the report:

This is in chat so it's a public place so it wasn't a private conversation. And sure a simple apology or something would honestly suffice to me but Elapin has yet to do so. This report is more so showing the fact that somebody an admin none the less is willing to talk down on people without saying it to them which if you ask me doesn't set a great example for anybody let alone a staff member. If Elapin would like to further discuss he can do so in our private messages as we have already but I would say you should give the same respect to other players in this community that you would expect from them simple as that.

I'm just saying though hannah this is exactly what the school districts do now and while I'm fine if you get somebody that is already on edge on the server and they get bullied in the real world then hop on a video game and get bullied that's how you get suicidal people. You have NO idea what somebody is going through IRL and sure this may be a bad example of bullying because I would even say it's not but removing the rule allows somebody to say pretty much whatever they want to anyone and it could get the level of bullying. 

I have been bullied all my life actually had a few attempts my self and still suffer some kind of ptsd from it I know exactly where you are coming from  I didn't mean to hurt  your feelings sorry I am just use to being called so much disrespectful things some times I don't even think of something is disrespectful  when it obviously is ,  that's good you still have emotions though!

• Like 1

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

2 hours ago, Adams said:

- Support

Sorry Jimmy, but from what I can tell. This is a conversation between two people in a PM... (Maybe not, it has been a while since I have been staff.) However, this means that you really should have never seen this. Now, that doesn't that he is not being disrespectful or rude. But in my opinion, reporting him for something that was said in a PRIVATE message would be like reporting someone in-game for something they said to you in Discord. 

the logs themself would say “/pm”, it was proximity chat, in other words just normal in game chat 

• Like 1

spacer.png

On 2/26/2020 at 3:51 AM, Munchies said:

NEUTRAL

Hello Jimmy,

It clearly shows Elapin, player disrespecting. Whether it's a joke or not people still take it seriously. Especially coming from a staff member, a staff member is a role model for others and show respect and kindness towards everyone. Staff should not be breaking rules or even disrespecting people etc. At least Elapin, did own up to it. Not many people actually own up to stuff, they always try and make a false story and try and change it. But some people when they have done something wrong, they actually admit to their mistakes and will take any consequence! It's up to the Senior-Management Team to give out this warn or not, I would suggest for Elapin, to apologies to Jimmy and hopefully they can get over it and work together while being a staff member!

Bongo, using the word "Retarded", is pretty disrespect towards others... People could have disabilities whether it be themselves, family members, or friends. The word "Retarded", should never be used in a term. It's quite disrespectful to those that suffer from a disability or a syndrome.

Yes this may be a video game, but people spend hours and days playing this server. To relieve stress or anything negative getting in the way of them, people like to actually role-play on here and have fun with their friends. People like you ruin the fun for others because, that's because you seem not to care about role-playing and others around you. You just think, "It's a video game" and we can do whatever you want, it's not like that while you're here. We're a friendly community and everyone should be treated with respect etc.

Before calling out Ender or Alpha, maybe you should think before you say. There were many ways of dealing with this situation... If you believe that ender or alpha was "disrespecting" someone, you must make a report on the forums with some valid evidence, or message them on discord and private message on the forums. There's no need for you to say, that they have "Talked crap" and calling them kids etc. Which calling someone a kid and saying that they "talked crap" is pretty disrespect, and you might think it's not, but it actually is.

I think you should start caring and thinking of ours, people have feelings and the comment you just made, really does offend people in someway and I don't think you know that. Just think before you act or say, one small word can turn into a big mess. Especially using the word "Retard"...

If this comment or opinion has affected you in some way, that may be confusing or it wasn't what you were looking for. Feel free to contact me via teamspeak, discord or private message on the forums! I would be happily to talk about this and answer any other questions you've got.

Kind Regards

Muchies

26/02/2020

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4