Ci infiltrator - Accepted

Jakub

What you want to see? -  The ci infiltrator to be excused from raid timer, what i mean by this is i want the ci infil to be excused from when the raid cooldown begins. Scenario in which this would happen: all of ci dies but an infiltrator and the timer restarts. this would be beneficial because infiltrators dont have much hp and cant cause a lot of damage, also they cloak so they could remain alive for hours on end. They will have to wait raid timer when they die but wont affect it for other ci essentaily.

Why should we add it? - improves rp and raiding rules.

What are the advantages of having this? - improves rp and raiding rules.

Who is it mainly for? - ci

Links to any content -

Edited by Jakub

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

5 minutes ago, Bionicle said:

I’m gonna say -support. From an RP perspective it kind of makes since, but for the same reasons why we have raid timers in the first place, it makes no since from a balance perspecitve.

Minge fest!!

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

+support, infils should be able to actualy infiltrate.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+Support

Would make sense rp wise and would make it so you don't have those situations where you're about to raid then you realize little Timmy has been in the foundation for 40 minutes and raid timer hasn't even started

Although would be unbalanced in LCZ if MTF just have this invisible man who pops up killing people. 

I would suggest adding a restriction/change to how infils affect raids as a smol increase to raid timer might be needed if there is still an infil inside. Maybe like a not that says "If an infiltrator is still in the facility, the raid timer is upped by 5 minutes". This would help due to the constant stress of having a intruder in site for, in some cases, all of teh time, which lays stress on foundation staff

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

19 hours ago, Ritz said:

+Support

Would make sense rp wise and would make it so you don't have those situations where you're about to raid then you realize little Timmy has been in the foundation for 40 minutes and raid timer hasn't even started

Although would be unbalanced in LCZ if MTF just have this invisible man who pops up killing people. 

I would suggest adding a restriction/change to how infils affect raids as a smol increase to raid timer might be needed if there is still an infil inside. Maybe like a not that says "If an infiltrator is still in the facility, the raid timer is upped by 5 minutes". This would help due to the constant stress of having a intruder in site for, in some cases, all of teh time, which lays stress on foundation staff

RETINA BURN BOI

On 2/15/2020 at 2:15 PM, Falxen said:

+support, infils should be able to actualy infiltrate.

Just don't come to my office 😉

Edited by Catsro

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

33 minutes ago, Catsro said:

Just don't come to my office 😉

Well, why would i? Hoovy's office has a toilet to break, Fool's has a Foolbar to steal, but what does yours have?

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

On 2/17/2020 at 12:41 AM, Rabbit said:

+Support

Really sucks when the Infil goes rogue and hinds in the foundation for hours on end preventing the raid time starting

Um also when i was a LT or SGM (rlly cant remember at this point.) I remember posing as a transfer stealth op and i was with maynard  the entire time and i kinds felt bad since i was preventing everyone else from raiding for about an hour or 2

Edited by [GL] Dtscalice

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

+/- support

I think it is a good idea on paper but I can't imagine the amount of minges that would get on CI Infil. However, I feel like a team of infils could definitely do some real damage and they should be able to raid whenever. I think more discussion should be had on the specifics instead of just being allowed to raid 24/7.

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11    D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 Detective     

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~

53 minutes ago, Fool said:

Good luck. 

Have done, is doing, and will keep doing.