Dr. Bright model change - Denied

PixelatedPancakes

What you want to see? - Dr bright getting a normal researcher model instead of the monkey

Why should we add it? - The monkey sticks out a lot and makes no lore sense at all. Bright would never use monkey and would never have to because d class exist

What are the advantages of having this? - enhances RP by not having a monkey walking around the foundation

Who is it mainly for? - Research amd anyone involved in Dr. Bright tests

Links to any content - N/A

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

+support also from the scp foundation wiki 

image.png

Edited by frog

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

Yes we need this for Dr. Bright lol ^
-Support Dr. Bright is a minge class and it helps distinguish the differences between Dr. Bright and regular Research. Without this Dr. Bright has a huge chance of being mistaken to be an actual Foundation Doctor that can boss researchers around. It also follows the actual lore.

Edited by The Light

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

58 minutes ago, The Light said:

-Support Dr. Bright is a minge class and it helps distinguish the differences between Dr. Bright and regular Research. Without this Dr. Bright has a huge chance of being mistaken to be an actual Foundation Doctor that can boss researchers around. It also follows the actual lore.

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

3 hours ago, The Light said:

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

7 hours ago, pixelated pancakes said:

there is no way that is canon

Oh yes it is!

But on a serious note, i believe that doing this might actually lower mingy behavior on bright, because i mean, when you give a job the model of a Monkey you  are practicaly asking for people to minge on it. It having a normal model might lower this kind of behavior.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

14 hours ago, The Light said:

I agree with Light here as Bright being a donator class with a regular research model could reflect bad on Research due to people not playing him correctly.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

Maybe we can give him a human model, but not the  same as the researchers? There's gotta be A model for this right?

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

1 hour ago, Falxen said:

Maybe we can give him a human model, but not the  same as the researchers? There's gotta be A model for this right?

+Support if we can distinguish him from normal researchers and foundation doctors.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

18 hours ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

+Support

Why the hell was he a monkey in the first place?

3 hours ago, Catsro said:

I agree with Light here as Bright being a donator class with a regular research model could reflect bad on Research due to people not playing him correctly.

Yup. But I do want to see a change as it is annoying when they just start making monkey noises.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

21 hours ago, The Light said:

22 hours ago, pixelated pancakes said:

there is no way that is canon

Well technically the SCP universe doesn’t have any “canon” 

or everything is canon, your interpretation 

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

Dr. Bright is not meant to be taken seriously just to add and there is a 99% chance the Dr. Bright will just mess around.

Edited by The Light

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

12 hours ago, Samm said:

+suppor Give him multiple body groups including the monkey model, catch is he can only change them when he dies. Works in lore perfectly

Current:  CI COL CI RND SVA Proud Rho 36 Shaman and Rho 36 "Infiltrator" Group Vanguard 
Former:
MTF E11 LTCOL A1 2LT SF Aphrodite Z36 | STF D4 Ares BA4 | Banana Fridge
image_2022-05-22_140652598.png.a43e32322881c9c08e9e8cc14a119ee4.png

-support 

I LIKE THE MONKEY YOU CANT DO THIS 😞

21 hours ago, Chief_ said:

Yup. But I do want to see a change as it is annoying when they just start making monkey noises.

^ 😠

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 2/6/2020 at 12:16 AM, The Light said:

ITS JUST FUN TO HAVE MONKEH IN FOUNDATION

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif