Steve's Admin Promotion Application

[GL] My Pet named Steve

Steve's Admin Promotion Application  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should Steve be promoted to Admin?

• Yes (+ Support with reason)
    • Maybe (+/- Support with reason)
    • No (- Support with reason)

This poll is closed to new votes

1. What is your in-game name?: Steve the Russian 

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] My Pet named Steve

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:186173874

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I am currentley a Senior Moderator on PoliceRP, Support Staff Member, and Discord Moderator!

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I joined Gaminglight on August 13, 2018

6. What date did you make your forums account? I created my forums account 3 days afterwards, August 16, 2018

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? I am a Senior Moderator

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 5, and I am getting them appealed! https://gyazo.com/217814528963f9fdff52a3319b33389e

9. Have you donated? Yes, I have donated $67 and will soon be donating another $20!

10. What rank are you applying for? I am currentley applying for Admin on PoliceRP!

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? I would never betray a community like this. My answer is and always will be no!

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Of course! I understand it to the highest amount!

13. Timezone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Snar | Carpenter | Fame | Rhenic | Myan | Spection | Gamik | Felix | Th3 |

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I don't honestly know where to begin. Gaminglight was the first Garry's Mod community in which I was given the wonderous opportunity to join the staff team. I once had attempted to join a staff team on a different community, but now the staff team is very corrupt and unjust about certain topics. Joining the staff team here filled me with gratitude, friends, and new interests and sights on different opinions and topics. I actually changed myself, in which everything about myself mentally and physically changed for the better doing, because my attitude towards others was so much more intent on helping and caring for others. The friends I have come to know and enjoy with my heart are there and forever will be. The Gaminglight Senior Management Team is a role model for the entirety of it's players, and Snar as my manager truly did shine a pathway of greatness for me. Some action as a staff member of which I never thought I could do, came alive. I am better more able to understand others and be able to feel things empathetically and sympathetically. We all have misfortunes in which drives us to madness and despair, and I am appreciattive of the fact I am able to help others who do feel like that at times. I shall say no names, however, I do know someome who can be very mad at times, and of which it seems I am one of few staff members who can truly calm the person down, and fully flow their heart with peace, and drive away the poison of their anger. Nevertheless, I am very righteous with my actions as a staff member. I have carried out many administrative sits, and have served those who have done right with good, but have also punished those who have done wrong. It is not often that I do this, however at extreme times, I will ban a player for four  hours. They would have been either much too unstable to continue on the server without spreading negativity, or they would purposley be spreading lies and torture to other members just for the fun of it. I do not despise anyone at all, and I have only ever had but one staff report against me, in which was ruled into the denied section. The person who reported me will remain anonimous, however, I must say that this was but only my second day as a staff memer, and from there on, I have passed through many trials in which I had been tested. I have grown to fully understand and learn from other players's personalities and problems, in which helped me to rise to the rank of Senior Moderator. I understand some may dislike me, however, I am welcome to all opinions, I just ask that you have a respectful opinion about it, and if you have any questions in which I can answer, I will be open to answering them within private messages. Thank you for reading my application! -Senior Moderator Steve

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? It is truly saddening to see the amount of people who spread negativity like this throughout the servers. First, I would "!jailtp" the person up to a rooftop, removing them to clear any possible disturbance within roleplay. Next, I would check the player logs, to make sure I have the right offender. I would proceed to strip the person of their weapons, to stop them from disrupting myself of speaking clearly for them to hear. I would then go to gag them if they would start to spread vulgar words towards myself, and explain to the offender of as to what was going to happen to them. I would then proceed to warn them for Mass RDM and Staff Dissrespect, and finally, minge them for 10,000 seconds. I would finally bring them to the minge box within the base of S.W.A.T/ARU/S.R.T and explain to him that if he were to leave the server before their minge timer was up, it would be reset. I would also explain that if they feel the warn was false, they can appeal the warning on the forums. Finally, I would say that if they ever felt I was baised or unjust at any point during the administrative sit, that they would have the option to make a staff report, with valid evidence in which I have breached the staff handbook. 

+Support 

are you a novelist??  xD big boi words 

Mature

Active 

Cool Dude

Friendly 

dedicated 

definitely would be a good admin 

Edited by Chad B
  • Laughing 1

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

11 minutes ago, Chad B said:

+Support 

Mature

Active 

Cool Dude

Friendly 

dedicated 

^^^^

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Chad B said:

+Support 

Mature

Active 

Cool Dude

Friendly 

dedicated 

Definitely deserves the promo good luck bruv

• Like 1

That bald Aussie Guy

17 hours ago, Chad B said:

+Support 

Mature

Active 

Cool Dude

Friendly 

dedicated 

+support very friendly  good communication skills   would be a perfect admin 

• Gaminglight Love 1

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

14 hours ago, Joe Mama said:

+Support

• Active on staff

• Great application 

• Friendly & Mature 

Good Luck! ~ Joe Mama

• Like 1

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

On 1/28/2019 at 3:54 PM, Chad B said:

+Support 

Mature

Active 

Cool Dude

Friendly 

dedicated 

From my personal experience you are really chill staff member

• Like 1