should i become staff  

11 members have voted

1. 1. should i become staff

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?: julius

1. What is your steam name?: julius

2. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:126468376

3. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yes i have staffed on multiple servers including gaminglight

4. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) October 31, 2017

5. What date did you make your forums account?October 31, 2017

6. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? vip+

7. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1576351010

8. Have you donated?yes

9. What rank are you applying for?tmod

10. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? no i am not

11. Have you read the staff guidelines. You will be tested on it: yes i have

12. Timezone: CET

13. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):na

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)I believe I should get Trial Moderator because I have been on the server for a while now and I have notice that staff is in need of some help because at some points of time they are understaffed or overwhelmed with sits or calls even though this would be my first time being a Trial Moderator I think it would be an honor as I am a fast learner and I like to do new stuff and have fun but I am always serious when the time comes to be serious and fun when not but I look forward to help the community out and help out the other staff members with the server also I have partially memorize  the staff hand book

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  i would go on to a rooftop and then jailtp them and start to talk to them and try to calm him/her down and den i would warn him/her for massrdm and staffdiss and then i would minge them for 300 seconds

Edited by Julius
i fixed some stuff

-Support

- Inactive

- Havent Seen In Game In a Long Time

- Im gonna be honest with you... your application is terrible and it seems like you expect to get staff because you staffed before.

Dont take this personally please but you need to work on your application and activity before you get staff.

Edited by Timmemes
  • Thanks 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

-Support, Firstly i would like to say something positive, You're a great RPer. Earlier today I had an encounter with you, You were polite and respectful and actually RPed out the situation which a appreciate. However Question 15 is answered incorrectly, The answer should be along the lines of "If someone was RDMing I would bring them to the sit, Once in the sit, if all they were doing is Curing I would gag them if they were doing it verbally however if they were doing though chat I would mute them, Once the cursing was dealt with I would get onto the RDM. As in this scenario, I would only be a trial moderator I would get a higher-up staff member to Minge them for 10,000 seconds due to the MRDM. I would then warn them for "MRDM | Staff Dis (If the cursing was directed to me) | Player Dis (If the cursing was directed to the player)" Then I would put the player down who reported him and continue to take sits." Your other answer to question 14 also has not got much effort put into it, This shows you really don't care. In my opinion, you need to work on your application then come back and apply, Also increase your activity in TeamSpeak and on the forums, Your last post was over 6 months ago. You were active once so just increase that activity once again. Good Luck!

• Thanks 1

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

1 hour ago, Timmemes said:

-Support

- Inactive

- Im gonna be honest with you... your application is terrible and it seems like you expect to get staff because you staffed before.

Dont take this personally please but you need to work on your application and activity before you get staff.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Timmemes said:

-Support

- Inactive

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Danny Muller said:

-Support, Firstly i would like to say something positive, You're a great RPer. Earlier today I had an encounter with you, You were polite and respectful and actually RPed out the situation which a appreciate. However Question 15 is answered incorrectly, The answer should be along the lines of "If someone was RDMing I would bring them to the sit, Once in the sit, if all they were doing is Curing I would gag them if they were doing it verbally however if they were doing though chat I would mute them, Once the cursing was dealt with I would get onto the RDM. As in this scenario, I would only be a trial moderator I would get a higher-up staff member to Minge them for 10,000 seconds due to the MRDM. I would then warn them for "MRDM | Staff Dis (If the cursing was directed to me) | Player Dis (If the cursing was directed to the player)" Then I would put the player down who reported him and continue to take sits." Your other answer to question 14 also has not got much effort put into it, This shows you really don't care. In my opinion, you need to work on your application then come back and apply, Also increase your activity in TeamSpeak and on the forums, Your last post was over 6 months ago. You were active once so just increase that activity once again. Good Luck!

agreed with danny had a good RP experience with him but app does need work as does activity on the forums and TS

• Thanks 1

That bald Aussie Guy

8 hours ago, Danny Muller said:

^^^^

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

+/-

I feel like you only applied because the map changed, because I haven't seen you on since the map changed before, so I would like to seem some activity before you apply for staff again. 

8 hours ago, Danny Muller said:

App needs work, work on that and you should be chillin

14 hours ago, Danny Muller said:

On 11/27/2018 at 4:19 PM, Danny Muller said:

yea, it i saw little to no effort in the application, and im not even sure there is even 150 words in there, other than that Good Luck!!

On 11/27/2018 at 3:05 PM, Timmemes said:

-Support

- Inactive

On 11/27/2018 at 1:05 PM, Timmemes said:

-Support

- Inactive