Revive Rule Suggestion

Ajax

What do you want to see? -  No Arrest after being revived rule removed

Why should we add it? - Increases the roleplay and lets the investigative units actually able to interrogate and roleplay better

What are the advantages of having this? - Better roleplay 

Who is it mainly for? - Government

Links to any content -  N/A

Other info:  please don't -support just cause you main criminal give an actual good reason. Also, this rule is killing investigative departments and needs to be removed before departments like BSI and NSA become dead. It might not seem like a lot but the meta currently is if you don't wanna get arrested shoot a cop and then die to respawn (or get revived) and be let go because of the rule so BSI and NSA aren't able to do interrogations.

1 minute ago, Mervin said:

Actually you see the rule is that EMS is supposed to take that person to the hospital aka there jail time basically but no ems does that @Kade

This is because of the lack of EMS members on the server. We will roleplay it out if we can but sadly most of the time there is only one EMS member online and he/she has to respond to everyone that dies on the server and it would not be possible if we brought every person that died to the hospital and roleplayed it out. -Bing

• Like 1

Just now, Shawn Spencer said:

This is because of the lack of EMS members on the server. We will roleplay it out if we can but sadly most of the time there is only one EMS member online and he/she has to respond to everyone that dies on the server and it would not be possible if we brought every person that died to the hospital and roleplayed it out. -Bing

Well then yes I see your point and this is my reason why I believe the rule should be removed then. 

+Support 

~Mervin

5 minutes ago, Mervin said:

Actually you see the rule is that EMS is supposed to take that person to the hospital aka there jail time basically but no ems does that @Kade

Maybe if we had Roleplay tools addons. You try /me everything in hospital. I'm open to suggestions to add RP

I think Advanced Medic Mod would make the server a better place with the amount RP it brings.

It would solve many unroleplayed areas. Such as vehicles crashing at high speeds. Bleeding. Stretchers. Medicine and SO much more.

• Like 1

This has been one of those rules fought over from the beginning. In my opinion, +SUPPORT because this rule needs to be removed. No EMS ever remembers to do it (ill admit including myself) and this rule lets people get away with shit, like for example when someones being arrested, his friend just comes and kills him; however, I think maybe we could come up with a rule that the jail time is descreased by a certain percetage after a revive. But in general, Im +Support for this suggestion.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

1 hour ago, -Unknown- said:

+Support

It would increase roleplay by a lot, in real life if you are medically revived you would end up going to jail even after your injuries have healed.

^^Agreed

• Like 1

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

2 hours ago, -Unknown- said:

+Support

It would increase roleplay by a lot, in real life if you are medically revived you would end up going to jail even after your injuries have healed.

+SUPPORT

YES YES YES

I have had many talks with @Kade , Felix, other members of EMS, PD, NSA, staff, and crims about this rule that actually makes me say "Where is the roleplay!?" This has made me and everyone I have talked to upset when they are chasing someone to just get shot and they can't arrest them and finish the Roleplay. It makes me not want to go Government as much and go EMS a lot more. I don't even go crim really because of this, because people just shoot at everyone now. This revive NLR rule ruins roleplay and it frustrates everyone, even crim. Sorry if some crim may not like it because they want to not go to jail. All PoliceRP contains is pursuit, shootouts, major crim (Silo's, Bank Robbery, General Store Robbery, and Jail Breaks). No one really tries to RP nonpriority anything. And if someone does, like I and some others do try to do, they get ignored and/or shot at or something ridiculous. If you really want to consider PoliceRP to be Semi-Serious and have people go by FearRP and not FailRP. Then this should be removed. EMS is actually really important to RP. Getting arrested is also really important to RP. It makes someone not want to break laws. Police should be feard and should run the map, yet crims do. They really do. This one rule will really improve RP by 900%. I hope this is also supported by staff, crim, and SMT. Please please please, for the sake of RP, please remove this rule. 

~ Jason Tucker

- EMS Senior Lieutenant

- Police Dept. Seargent Major

- Secret Service Agent

- FBI Senior Special Agent

- Citizen of Rockford 

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

-Support

This is all based on my experience and majority of criminal's experience when we had this rule.

It doesn't increase RP because the government doesn't even RP with us and we keep asking them too but nope we gotta go to jail. Thus the rule is removed because there isn't any RPing just people thrown in jail.

Don't say EMS RP cuz in my experience EMS just revive "GET YO HANDCUFF OUT" then bam they out.

Also, it will cause more people to go on criminals than police force because there are less action. (remember when there are only 5 police on when 70+ people are on?)

14 hours ago, S.W.E.P. Killer Dan said:

this rule is killing investigative departments and needs to be removed before departments like BSI and NSA become dead. It might not seem like a lot but the meta currently is if you don't wanna get arrested shoot a cop and then die to respawn (or get revived) and be let go because of the rule so BSI and NSA aren't able to do interrogations. 

Interrogations fails 99% of the time because every family members gonna say "I plead the fifth" or they gonna mislead you. Plus BSI and NSA never kept their promises and so you guys have the poor reputation of keeping your promises.  Also they are not gonna die because they have one thing that keeping it alive.  it is their nova shotgun.

If you really want RP I'm telling you this right now. There is another server that is very seriousRP let me give you some example. If you die, you stay dead for 15 minutes and you cannot respawn at all. And they can thrown you in jail up to 1 hour. If this is something you don't like then you don't want RP. You just want to buff government.

I will +support it

if WE HAVE random % chances of impossible to be revived because you got snipe to the head

AND 1:30mins or random timer to be revived or we are officially dead because we bleed to death and can respawn once 3 mins is up

Edited by Kim Yo Suk

2 minutes ago, Kim Yo Suk said:

You just want to buff government.

Many of us want RP. Not a buffed government.

Jason Tucker

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

Just now, Jason Tucker said:

Many of us want RP. Not a buffed government.

I will +support it

if WE HAVE random % chances of impossible to be revived because you got snipe to the head

AND 1:30mins or random timer to be revived or we are officially dead because we bleed to death and can respawn once 3 mins is up

3 minutes ago, Kim Yo Suk said:

I will +support it

I would love to see something like this, I would love to see people not actually be able to respawn for a certain amount of time and then be able to after some time. But we don't have that ? 

Jason Tucker

9 minutes ago, Kim Yo Suk said:

I will +support it

That seems like a good idea, would just need something to register head shots.

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

-support

If we add no nlr after we revive someone then right when we revive them there will be more massive shootouts and we are stuck in the middle of it and most likely the person you revive will have a gun out so the police cant arrest or its tazer rush and well that's against the rules. So it will lead to a ongoing tazer rush madness or a ongoing shootout

I think it's on behalf of SMT not knowing what type of RP we want. Do we want Buffed government or do we want realism...2-3 shots and your bleeding and 1 headshot and your low health.

Maybe a serious RP server where it's all realism and no 255 armor and people that can take 15 shots before dying.

2 hours ago, Toxitman said:

-support

If we add no nlr after we revive someone then right when we revive them there will be more massive shootouts and we are stuck in the middle of it and most likely the person you revive will have a gun out so the police cant arrest or its tazer rush and well that's against the rules. So it will lead to a ongoing tazer rush madness or a ongoing shootout

NLR Is still accounted for after being revived and it is failrp to shoot someone after you are revived your either let go or taken to the hospital (currently) but we would like that to change so we can interrogate and take them to jail

2 hours ago, Kim Yo Suk said:

Interrogations fails 99% of the time because every family members gonna say "I plead the fifth" or they gonna mislead you. Plus BSI and NSA never kept their promises and so you guys have the poor reputation of keeping your promises.  Also they are not gonna die because they have one thing that keeping it alive.  it is their nova shotgun.

Integrations don't fail and how would you even know? only like 35% fail. Coming from a person like you only 5% of the people I have interrogated plead the 5th the whole time. And if you think the Nova is keeping us alive your wrong.

4 minutes ago, Kade said:

If SMT removes this rule I promise. I will make the EMS department better in roleplay such as calling people DOA and determining if they are able to go to prison.

I would like to see this for more rp and the whole bleeding and headshot it aslo gives people a more rp reason to go to the hospital because when I bring them they are like im done but to determine if they can go to prison we would need a mod to show the current state like Broken leg, Bleeding badly, Ect. But I think we add it for testing so I geuss 

+support

3 hours ago, Jason Tucker said:

+SUPPORT

YES YES YES

I have had many talks with @Kade , Felix, other members of EMS, PD, NSA, staff, and crims about this rule that actually makes me say "Where is the roleplay!?" This has made me and everyone I have talked to upset when they are chasing someone to just get shot and they can't arrest them and finish the Roleplay. It makes me not want to go Government as much and go EMS a lot more. I don't even go crim really because of this, because people just shoot at everyone now. This revive NLR rule ruins roleplay and it frustrates everyone, even crim. Sorry if some crim may not like it because they want to not go to jail. All PoliceRP contains is pursuit, shootouts, major crim (Silo's, Bank Robbery, General Store Robbery, and Jail Breaks). No one really tries to RP nonpriority anything. And if someone does, like I and some others do try to do, they get ignored and/or shot at or something ridiculous. If you really want to consider PoliceRP to be Semi-Serious and have people go by FearRP and not FailRP. Then this should be removed. EMS is actually really important to RP. Getting arrested is also really important to RP. It makes someone not want to break laws. Police should be feard and should run the map, yet crims do. They really do. This one rule will really improve RP by 900%. I hope this is also supported by staff, crim, and SMT. Please please please, for the sake of RP, please remove this rule. 

agreed

14 hours ago, Kade said:

Maybe if we had Roleplay tools addons. You try /me everything in hospital. I'm open to suggestions to add RP

I think Advanced Medic Mod would make the server a better place with the amount RP it brings.

It would solve many unroleplayed areas. Such as vehicles crashing at high speeds. Bleeding. Stretchers. Medicine and SO much more.

I agree.

• Fame locked this topic