ruinz false warn

BigJohnny

Your In-game: KIKI 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:190683417

The admin's name in-game: Ruinz

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: Combat healing

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://gyazo.com/547f1fe8e57a7ca1cab6cc6cb96af17a
Why do you think this warn was false: I think this warn was false because I had just killed cops and i started healing and more cops started coming down the road and i kept on healing until they started shooting at me and i got warned for combat heal

Any extra information: NA
Edited by Kiki

49 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

-support you are trying to Appeal 5 warns at the same time all of them can’t be false, in my opinion 

Not true, he jsut came back and now can access his warns (proof) so hes appealing them

+Support Combat healing doesn't have a rule against it, all you know is that you cannot do it

@WreckedInRuinz

@WreckedInRuinz We need your side of the Story ASAP

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

+support

Simply because he is appealing 5 warns he has doesnt mean they are all valid. That is simply implying that staff get the situation 100% correct and do not need to be questioned. 

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator