Regarding Nimo’s Resignation

Snarlax

1 hour ago, Danny Muller said:

Its disgraceful that staff and members alike would do this sort of thing

Exaclty. Administration should not be putting down a higher up Just because he is young, or something like that. Its almost disgusting that this happens, and me being around the same age as Nimo I can relate. 

1 hour ago, Nimo said:

Thank you Snar this really makes me feel better!

Nimo I dont know how I missed your resignation, but Ive been on LOA so I didnt hear it ingame, but Ill miss you! 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

7 hours ago, Snarlax said:

As most of you are aware, one of our superadmins, and most recently senior moderator for accuracy, nimo, resigned from his position as the latter rank due to an abundance of reasons, some even expressed in his resignation post. Unfortunately, some people would rather use this as a chance to bully and harass him, with some of them even being staff...

Let me make this very... VERY clear to everyone. Bullying and harssment are taken very seriously over here at GL. This is a safe spot for alot of players t come and make friends and help a new community grow. As soon as you remove the friendly nature of our community, it no longer acts as that safe place. I am utterly disgusted by the lack of maturity that has been displayed by our community in regards to this resignation

Any member/staff member from here on out who bullies, harasses, demeans, or puts down Nimo  in regards to his resignation will be permanantly removed from this community. This goes for bullying and harassment in general

Best Regards, Snar & the entire Gaminglight SMT division.

Thank you so much for saying this. I respect Nimo and he was a great member and posting such things on a resignation isnt the way to go. Always keep it to yourself. I'll miss Nimo but thank you for posting about this.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Strider™ said:

I totally agree people should not bully nimo its stupid and immature , yes nimo messed up but he was doing double the job that he’s supposed to do in my eyes I’m saying this with no hesitation Nimo is the mature one in this situation not only did he handle the hate maturely he literally was calm about it 

and this is A thing that I’d take action for 

any one seen harassing nimo or any othother staff member you will get banned by me for 3 weeks With no hesitation 

its really disgusting that even staff can be really disrespectful to a kid 

#WeFuckinLoveNimo

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Snarlax said:

As most of you are aware, one of our superadmins, and most recently senior moderator for accuracy, nimo, resigned from his position as the latter rank due to an abundance of reasons, some even expressed in his resignation post. Unfortunately, some people would rather use this as a chance to bully and harass him, with some of them even being staff...

Let me make this very... VERY clear to everyone. Bullying and harssment are taken very seriously over here at GL. This is a safe spot for alot of players t come and make friends and help a new community grow. As soon as you remove the friendly nature of our community, it no longer acts as that safe place. I am utterly disgusted by the lack of maturity that has been displayed by our community in regards to this resignation

Any member/staff member from here on out who bullies, harasses, demeans, or puts down Nimo  in regards to his resignation will be permanantly removed from this community. This goes for bullying and harassment in general

Best Regards, Snar & the entire Gaminglight SMT division.

well said

• Head Admin
1 hour ago, Kim Yo Suk said:

It is repeated again and again. At this point, whoever is the bully don't give a damn about this. And need to be blacklisted from this community.

Damn Right

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

• Head Admin
Just now, ? BrycE ? said:

Everyone makes mistakes, Nimo still has my respect. No one can say you've never made a mistake.

@Nimo You were a great staff member, and you will be missed.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I