Jakeee For Lieutenant  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes (Leave Comment)
    • No (Leave Comment)

Name: Jakeee

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:112102376

Current rank: Sergeant Major

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : Since last year some time.

Rank Wanted: Lieutenant

How many warns do you have? 0

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? : I believe I should be promoted as I have been a Sergeant Major for quite some time now and 'm ready for the next role. I understand this role will add me to Low-Command and I agree to act maturely and responsibly while in this role. I enjoy helping officers and training new cadets. Training new cadets lets me determine weather they are suit for the role or if they are just here to minge. I am able to handle situations and come up with solutions quickly which is a key skill needed which makes me ready for the role of Lieutenant. I like to let OFC's ride along with me whenever I am able and will help them how to handle and deal with various situations, varying from Traffic Stops, Pursuits, Bank raids, House raids and more. I am able to work in a team as well as work solo. Working in a team is very important while in the Police Department as you need to be able to talk to fellow officers, whether it is simple things such as taking on the radio its teamwork. The Police Department wouldn't function if there was teamwork or Command! I am able to be strict to deadlines and rules but also be a friendly member of the community. I appreciate you taking your time to read my application.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

PoliceRP|Moderator|Support

SM Jakeee 1B65

+Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Trains cadets & Helps officers
  • Has been SM For a long time
  • Deserves a chance being Command!

I believe Jakeee should be promoted to this rank because he is active, He trains cadets, Helps officers, Helps command and etc I feel like he would be great for command and could be useful for other things as well! Good Luck Brother!

• Thanks 1

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

24 minutes ago, Munchies1 said:

+Support

• Active
  • Mature

I believe Jakeee should be promoted to this rank because he is active, He trains cadets, Helps officers, Helps command and etc I feel like he would be great for command and could be useful for other things as well! Good Luck Brother!

• Thanks 1

logan2.png

4 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

+Support

• Active
  • Mature

Should get a chance!

• Thanks 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

4 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

+Support

• Active
  • Mature

• Thanks 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+Support

• Active in-game and in TeamSpeak
  • Friendly and nice towards others
  • Professional and mature when he is on the SM job
  • Has been a SM for a really long time
  • Ready and fit for command
  • Deserves a chance
  • Assists officers when they need help
  • Application is pretty decent

Overall, Jakeee deserves a chance on being part of PD low command because of his professionalism and maturity when he is on the SM job. Good luck.

Edited by Dane
  • Thanks 1

On 8/23/2018 at 2:36 PM, Munchies1 said:

+Support

• Active
  • Mature

• Thanks 1

On 8/23/2018 at 9:36 PM, Munchies1 said:

+Support

• Active
  • Mature

• Thanks 1

On 8/23/2018 at 2:36 PM, Munchies1 said:

+Support

• Active
  • Mature

• Thanks 1

On 8/23/2018 at 11:49 PM, Dane said:

+Support

• Active in-game and in TeamSpeak
  • Friendly and nice towards others
  • Professional and mature when he is on the SM job
  • Has been a SM for a really long time
  • Ready and fit for command
  • Deserves a chance
  • Assists officers when they need help
  • Application is pretty decent

Overall, Jakeee deserves a chance on being part of PD low command because of his professionalism and maturity when he is on the SM job. Good luck.

• Thanks 1

On 8/23/2018 at 8:36 PM, Munchies1 said:

+Support

• Active
  • Mature

• Thanks 1

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

• Head Admin
On 8/23/2018 at 3:36 PM, Munchies1 said:

+Support

• Active
  • Mature

• Thanks 1

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I