Staff Aplication

Stewart

1. What is your in-game name?:Stewart

2. What is your steam name?:sneekiepeat

3. What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:80118805

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes i have senor mod on another server.This server is called Midnight gaming it is a star wars server and i love the comunity.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 2-3 years ago.

6. What date did you make your forums account?1 year ago

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? member??

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 16 warns

9. Have you donated? no unfrotunitaly i have not because i don't have the money.

10. What rank are you applying for?Trial mod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it:yes

12. Timezone: eastern standered time

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): what does permission mean?

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I believe i deserve this rank because i have been on the server for so many years that it is time i helped out on the server.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? first i would minge them do the punishment that i seem fit.

Edited by Stewart

Hey Stewart!

Come on man! You’ll need more effort than this to be accepted! What do we mean by this? Well when we say “more effort” we mean we would like your application to be longer, more professional, have proper grammar, and includd much detail. Both 14 and 15 need to be worked on definitely. I hope you find this message helpful! 

Best of luck to you in the future, Stewart.

-Support.

Hey Stewart!

Come on man! You’ll need more effort than this to be accepted! What do we mean by this? Well when we say “more effort” we mean we would like your application to be longer, more professional, have proper grammar, and includd much detail. Both 14 and 15 need to be worked on definitely. I hope you find this message helpful! 

Best of luck to you in the future, Stewart.

-Support.

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

- Support

No poll

Rarely on, and when active, huge minge

Absolutely no effort on this application

I suggest you wait a couple weeks or whatever the deadline is and reapply, at take like 30-45 minutes filling out 14 and  15. 

- Application lacks effort

- No poll

- High warns

Best of luck!

Agreed.

-you can be a minge

He's not exactly minging, he's just not completely fluent on everything on the server. I think that some training in RP will do him well. I'll take it upon myself to help him out however I can.

However, -support at this time. Lets focus on your RP rn, I'll gladly help you improve on that. RP first, Staff Second xx

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

-Support

• I hardly see you on
  • You lied about your forums account you made it on the 25 of February
  • Your forums account is also inactive
  • No effort at all in this application at all
  • High warns
  • Incorrect answer for question 15
  • Play on the community a bit more and get well known
  • Improve activity and actually put effort in this application don't just rush it also start posting a bit more on the forums

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

DENIED

No effort in application. Please try harder to formulate a decent amount of reasons why you would like to be a part of our staff team.

Reapply in 2 weeks

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017