Bobby's Trial Mod Application

steakhouse guy

1. What is your in-game name?:CPT Bobby Yukiteru 4D22

2. What is your steam name?:[GL] Bobby Yukiteru

3. What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:67365734

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)I have been a Superadmin on Fade Gaming darkrp server and a Admin on EGP which was a darkrp server.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) July 2016

6. What date did you make your forums account? Iused to have a old account forgot password made this one in march when I came back after a long break.

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server?6

9. Have you donated?Yes $30

10. What rank are you applying for?Trial Moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it:Yes

12. Timezone: Australian Eastern Standard Time

13. Permission (Admin+ need this):N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)I believe I deserve this rank due to the time and effort I have put into this server and the respect I have earned along the way with heaps of people telling me to apply for staff so I am giving it a go. I think my previous staffing knowledge will benefit the community greatly due to I am around in the times where its very quiet but peak hour for the minges. I have been in this community since around July 2016 and I have made a lot of friends.I am a very respectful person and I love to help others in anyway they need. I admit I used to be a minge and when people read this they will most likely go he is to much of a minge but I want this to be a chance that I can help improve my reputation along with benefiting the community at the same time and making new friends and making people who do not like me see I have changed a lot since I joined. I know most of the rules of the back of my hand due to my time in this community which means i can handle sits quickly and smoothly.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?I would bring the person to me freeze them with my physgun and ask them why they are killing so many people if the proceed to swear at me I would gag them and explain the situation to them calmly and explain the punishment they will be receiving I would then proceed to warn them for Staff dis,Mass RDM then call a higher staff to minge them if there is not a higher staff i will minge them for 300 and contact one via ts or steam.

Edited by Bobby Yukiteru

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

+/- Support

-Yells at people

+Active

-Sometimes can be rude / nice

-Low Temper | trouble with anger

-Minges

-Can be immature

-Sometimes breaks rules

-Talks behind peoples backs

+Knows rules

zaynheader33.thumb.jpg.30c5314912e63e4d8

From what I've seen/heard I don't believe you are ready for staff. 

-support

-not mature

-talks behind peoples backs

-yells

-minges

Perhaps if I see differently then I would change my vote but nothing indicates that you plan on doing so.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

+/- Support

-Yells at people

+Active

-Minges

-Can be immature

-Sometimes breaks rules

+Knows rules

• Manager

BIG FAT - SUPPORT

-Rude

-Immature

-Annoying In my opinion

-Not fit for rank

-Minge

-Doesn't listen to higher ups

-Inactive

I said that he shames staff not that he is a shame to staff

Edited by Nimo

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

+/- Support

-Yells at people

+Active

-Minges

-Can be immature

-Sometimes breaks rules

+Knows rules

Bobby, you're a great guy and all but you need to be professional in situations like you call people inactive 24/7 when they're actually active and I don't know if you joke about it but I mean people put a lot of effort in there goverment jobs and you just call them inactive.. Like your in PD command and you don't even act professional in that I need to see some improvement from you dude. And Bobby you do talk about people behind there back you should just keep it to yourself at least but goodluck!

Edited by Munchies 5

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

• Head Admin

+Support

Active

Friendly

Known amongst the community

Would make a quality staff member

Good Luck!

Good Luck!

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

+Support

Active

Friendly

Known amongst the community

Would make a quality staff member

Good Luck!

-Lut | Me to YOU

If you need me, Message on the Forums, TS, Steam, or In-game.

SM Lut 1D31FBI DCOS Lut SSEA Lut XA9 | NSA Field Agent Lut | Trooper CPL Lut 1T64 | CERT CPL Lut 1CT64 | BSI COS Lut 1I6

Police RP | Senior Moderator | Support Staff | Forum Staff