US Marshal’s

Nade

Will only be useful if it is SeriousRP. Maybe suggest that first. -Support

I don't understand why people are still coming on here and disagreeing with the roleplay aspect of it. The server doesn't have to be serious for the faction to be serious. You don't seem to understand that, now do you? The thing I hate most is when people just come on here, jump the gun, and assume crap without doing their homework. It's Garry's Mod, and obviously, no server is going to be that serious.

Edited by Heinrich

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what's the point of having SERT if we have SWAT? What's the point of having State when we have City PD? What's the point of the damn Sheriff's department if we have City PD and State? Do you get where I am coming from? You're just finding reasons to shoot us out of the sky. Nobody on here has a legit reason to give this faction a negative support. The reason we brought this faction to light was that we wanted to bring more roleplay to the server and it's unique. You clearly refuse to read what we tell you and just cause drama. Why the hell do we have FBI and Secret Service on here? You're just quoting him because you just don't want to see this faction on the server. I don't understand why you have to come on here and disapprove of this when you haven't even looked at our work.

Edited by Heinrich

I don't understand why people are still coming on here and disagreeing with the roleplay aspect of it. The server doesn't have to be serious for the faction to be serious. You don't seem to understand that, now do you? The thing I hate most is when people just come on here, jump the gun, and assume crap without doing their homework. It's Garry's Mod, and obviously, no server is going to be that serious.

The only issue is the people who will roleplay it. Thats why I am judging.

The only issue is the people who will roleplay it. Thats why I am judging.

What makes you think nobody will be competent enough to roleplay as a marshal? I already have 4 people chosen that used to play on an Arma life server which was hardcore. Some people that play over here are even experienced, so do you care to go on? We're going to have a selection process on here and only accept people that are willing to prove themselves, people that actually roleplay and not goof around.

Edited by Heinrich

so a TAC UNIT which we have 3 already and you R in one

it’s not a tactical unit

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15

-Support

Is not needed on the server there are already departments that deal with high profile criminals (Tactical Branches) and 2 divisions that do investigations on high profile criminals. If you want to transport prisoners, I can tell you that's useless it wastes time having to call for a transport, wait for that transport, tell them what they are being arrested for, and on top of that its boring.

-----Support

Not needed at all there's already three main tactical departments

I mean yeah, I'd like to actually see a new DOC

To many branches not really needed, maybe make this as a custom class.

-Lut | Me to YOU

If you need me, Message on the Forums, TS, Steam, or In-game.

SM Lut 1D31FBI DCOS Lut SSEA Lut XA9 | NSA Field Agent Lut | Trooper CPL Lut 1T64 | CERT CPL Lut 1CT64 | BSI COS Lut 1I6

Police RP | Senior Moderator | Support Staff | Forum Staff 

What makes you think nobody will be competent enough to roleplay as a marshal? I already have 4 people chosen that used to play on an Arma life server which was hardcore. Some people that play over here are even experienced, so do you care to go on? We're going to have a selection process on here and only accept people that are willing to prove themselves, people that actually roleplay and not goof around.

it’s not the marshals it’s the players. All they will do is minge and call for staff every 5 minutes.

-Support

this sounds like another tactical unit

and also, SRT already serves warrants, so if thats your thing go ahead and apply we don't need a whole other department to do the same thing

and when do people actually RP as a Judge and have court cases

-Support

First of all, I made a suggestion a lot like this around a year ago when we had about half the departments we have now, and that got shot down because it wasn't needed.  Today it is even less needed. @Heinrich Also, I can see that you have experience and the capability to lead it, but you're new to the server.  You have 16 forum posts, 0 rep, and maybe an hour or two playtime on the server.  You're also arguing a lot with people's opinions and one of the first encounters I had with you involved heavy player disrespect toward FBI.  In terms of first impressions of you as a leader and the department you came up with, I personally do not want to see an argumentative and somewhat disrespectful person with no prior experience on the server leading a kind of pointless department, even if they have real life experience and can make a good looking SOP. (Forrest is more qualified to lead it, but still only has about three months on the server based off of his forum account)

In conclusion, not needed and clearly not wanted based off of the feedback.

Edited by Bronco

BRONCO

Police Lieutenant (1A29)      ~      Trooper Corporal (1C29)

EMS EMT Technician

Valk was not here, fortunetely

and when do people actually RP as a Judge and have court cases

Judge Mitchel

He does good court cases

His probably the best judge I know out of all of them tbh all the other ones are mingy

Also

-Support no need for another department

Edited by Munchies 5

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

Why do we have CERT when we have swat?

I understand that PD does most of the stuff what we do, but we want more role play

Like why do we have state? The PD does the same thing? Why do we have sheriffs on a small map but PD does most of it too?

we have all these departments for distinct reasons. I’ll start with my branch. Sheriff not only brings a new experience/new department it’s not pointless because we bring BSI which adds something unique and SRT which is a new tactical division if your tired of swat. State was added because of the out side of the city to run traffic I’m no longer in state but when they first started out that’s what it was and CERT is the same thing as SRT a different tactical for those who don’t like swat/tired of swat and they also have VRT unique and adds rp. Your suggesting something that is already taken care off. I’m not saying this against you or anything but your not bringing something exciting or interesting to the table. 

~Mervin

Their responsibilities were posted on the top already. A US Marshal's primary job is to serve as a peace officer in court, provide protection for DOJ members (people that role play as DOJ members), enact a witness protection program, transport prisoners to the police department, and to serve warrants. We go based off of people that have law enforcement experience and that have been around for more than a month. The handbook will predominantly explain everything explicitly for you to understand our main purpose and how we would benefit the server in a lot of ways. This faction is unique and will bring a lot more roleplay onto the server, we strive to give players that serious taste of roleplay.

gaming light is semi serious, I love the  idea but it doesn’t fit for our policerp drive. I would like this for like a SantosRP but not PRP sorry but -Support

-Support

I don’t see anything that is going to make you differ from any other branches or add a unique experience by adding in the branch.

99% of the things your branch would specialize in or do is already dealt with by normal PD well.