US Marshal’s

Nade

What you want to see? - a US marshal job 

Why should we add it? - It would be beneficial to the sever and to other law enforcement agencies. The Marshals are tasked with capturing fugitives, severing federal arrest, and transporting prisoners, and overseeing the witness protection program.

What are the advantages of having this? - more RP and uniqueness.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone in the server to bring more role play and more fun into the community 

Links to any content - player model: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=915783968&searchtext

Cars: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=840448391&searchtext=us+marshall

handbook: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YHZdWa8lMVsLeiwe87g2ATMxkMhEM9b1aaR0uflmuT0

roster: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15joNv3lKhggX2vImtiQMIv6Q2bz1ktOSHFRQlura6OM

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me what their roles would be in the gaminglight PoliceRP server.

What are they specifically supposed do, what are their restrictions, who would get the job and how, how is a commander going to be elected, are they going to be useful?

Even better if you could just list off everything they specialize in and everything they are going to have the ability to do.

Tell me what their roles would be in the gaminglight PoliceRP server.

What are they specifically supposed do, what are their restrictions, who would get the job and how, how is a commander going to be elected, are they going to be useful?

the Marshals are tasked with capturing fugitives, severing federal arrest, and transporting prisoners, and overseeing the witness protection program. Read the SOP we made it will answer a lot. And either Nolan can make a form and people to apply for it, or I purpose that I be the commander, I can handle it, I have the prior knowledge and the experience to handle the postion

I would make applications and posting it on the forms for the rank itself 

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15

Their responsibilities were posted on the top already. A US Marshal's primary job is to serve as a peace officer in court, provide protection for DOJ members (people that role play as DOJ members), enact a witness protection program, transport prisoners to the police department, and to serve warrants. We go based off of people that have law enforcement experience and that have been around for more than a month. The handbook will predominantly explain everything explicitly for you to understand our main purpose and how we would benefit the server in a lot of ways. This faction is unique and will bring a lot more roleplay onto the server, we strive to give players that serious taste of roleplay.

Edited by Heinrich

Okay,

1) Provide Security in courtroom - Can be useful from time to time when there is a judge on.

2) Protection to DOJ members - Also Esentially Useless because I don’t see people rping as DOJ members 

3) Witness protection program - Esentially Useless, 99% of the time witness are threatened and when they are they don’t want to be followed aground by government.

4) Transport prisoners - Useful, you could be the new DOC

5) Serving arrest warrants - Most all government jobs can do this, is there any specific warrants you would specialize in.

I want to make things clear, adding a department into the server is not an easy thing and it needs to be useful.

Okay,

1) Provide Security in courtroom - Can be useful from time to time when there is a judge on.

2) Protection to DOJ members - Also Esentially Useless because I don’t see people rping as DOJ members 

3) Witness protection program - Esentially Useless, 99% of the time witness are threatened and when they are they don’t want to be followed aground by government.

4) Transport prisoners - Useful, you could be the new DOC

5) Serving arrest warrants - Most all government jobs can do this, is there any specific warrants you would specialize in.

for your #5, it’s for high profiled criminals, as in murdering the president, or a government offical. 

I don't understand how the witness protection program would be useless. The Marshals service provides for the security, health, and safety of government witnesses, their immediate dependents, whose lives are in danger as a result of their testimony against terrorists, organized crime members, and other major criminals on the server.

Edited by Heinrich

-Support

Not needed

not needed but it is wanted 

Edited by Forrest

-Support

I don’t see anything that is going to make you differ from any other branches or add a unique experience by adding in the branch.

99% of the things your branch would specialize in or do is already dealt with by normal PD well.

-Support

I don’t see anything that is going to make you differ from any other branches or add a unique experience by adding in the branch.

99% of the things your branch would specialize in or do is already dealt with by normal PD well.

I understand that PD does most of the stuff what we do, but we want more role play

Like why do we have state? The PD does the same thing? Why do we have sheriffs on a small map but PD does most of it too?

People want to shoot down our ideas because they want to be on top of us. Nobody has any reason to give this a negative support, and if you read the whole entire handbook, you would see how much effort we actually put into this. They don't want competitors on here, and they will just do everything they possibly can to shoot us down for that very reason.

Edited by Heinrich

- Support

Not needed

and why does everyone think if you make a suggestion that you are instantly made Commander of it, NO! SMT will chose that.

Uhm? I can tell you didn't even take the time out of your day to even look at the handbook. You sort of just judged a book by its cover by jumping the gun and stating that we're not needed. Why are we not needed? Why are you not able to provide us with more of a reason as to why you feel that way? We want this faction to create more roleplay on the server, do you not like roleplay? 

Edited by Heinrich

Uhm? I can tell you didn't even take the time out of your day to even look at the handbook. You sort of just judged a book by its cover by jumping the gun and stating that we're not needed. Why are we not needed? Why are you not able to provide us with more of a reason as to why you feel that way? We want this faction to create more roleplay on the server, do you not like roleplay? 

ehh no coz I don’t need to as it’s already been suggested http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/22587-fbi-subdivision-suggestion-federal-marshals/

2 x Retired SCO19 Deputy Chief Constable

ehh no coz I don’t need to as it’s already been suggested http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/22587-fbi-subdivision-suggestion-federal-marshals/

That thread is completely irrelevant, why are you even bringing that up? He wanted a subdivision, this isn't a subdivision. We're a standalone faction with a handbook that has a bunch of SOP's from top to bottom. You're literally throwing everything that you can just to get this shot down. You literally can't provide one genuine reason why this faction shouldn't be on this server.

You do have to admit, it is more detailed than the other one

That's something they're not looking at lol

Edited by Heinrich

Even if it is added a doubt you will be made the CMNDR

You doubt I would be the commander? If I am competent enough to create a detailed handbook such as this one, how would I not be the commander? Plus I enjoy heavy roleplay even though this is a semi-serious server, and also being a police officer in real life adds on top of everything else. How would you like it if I just came up to you and said: "I doubt they would ever make you Commander"?

Tactical units handle armed criminals

You don't get the picture, do you?

Edited by Heinrich

You doubt I would be the commander? If I am competent enough to create a detailed handbook such as this one, how would I not be the commander? Plus I enjoy heavy roleplay even though this is a semi-serious server, and also being a police officer in real life adds on top of everything else. How would you like it if I just came up to you and said: "I doubt they would ever make you Commander"?

You don't get the picture, do you?

kind of

Tactical units handle armed criminals

I don’t get your point.

Anyways +Support I was gonna make the same suggestion looks like you did your research, very detailed and thought out but you might need different player models the one you linked looks like it might only be one, I would make an application for Marshal in a heart beat.

Edited by Winter

Will only be useful if it is SeriousRP. Maybe suggest that first. -Support

zeeptin said already he Dosent want seriousRP