Alexx's actual resignation

Alexxxx

I've been playing this server for about 4 years now so I thought it'd be a good idea to move on from this server finally. I will truly cherish all the memories and experiences I have made over the past few years on this server!!

some mentions

The REAL REAL ones;

Bop: My queen...

Warren: Oil man we gotta play roblox again man

M8VP: You're probably not gonna see this but you were one of the biggest Gs on the server 

Orange: whitest man on this world 

Enuz: eknutz 

Coltable: one of the best CI generals ever and I miss you screaming into your microphone 

Django/Henessy/Der: My fellow germans 

Cosmic: Italiano..

Starstep: best hor 

CyanicZed: best goc commander 

Ozzie: australian man, keep yo promise man...

Kieran: british 5 star chef 

Kiwi: obese military man, nah u cool...

Ignis: we gonna play dbd again?!

fool: same with u man, we surely keep playin dbd...

Goat: Mr A1 commander lead the branch into greatness

infected: fuck u 

Goyslop: u are the man

eyelander: free my man...

Weiss: u are my best friend man god bless...

shadow leader: u know who u are its the man that has been pulling the strings all along.....

CI: My home branch, hope only the best for yall... E4 ontop.

For the ones I didn't mention I am sorry. I could've added wayyy more people to the list but I simply saw no reason to do so just wanted to keep it brief and short. Goodbye people!!

Edited by Alexxxx

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

what the fuck bruh, whos gonna damn resign next weiss? anyways didnt get to see you much although all the times i did it was a fucking blast

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

you will be missed, thank you for all the great work you did on this server and all you did for me back in the days, for pushing me into command and believing into me, I won't forget you man. o7

I have many memories of this guy. I never really interacted with him much but I’ve heard stories of how funny and awesome he was to be around. 

dude would AFK on CI gen so much… kinda upset me at the time. Then he moved on and eventually got 05! This guy was awesome. God bless! You will be missed.

HOR CRYPTONUS
 Username: Cryptonus

Head of Research | MTF A-1 LCPL PINE

"[OOC] Trial Moderator | MTF E11 MRK LCPL Prox: Alexx why did you suck me?" - Prox

On 7/31/2023 at 4:55 PM, Alexxxx said:

Goat: Mr A1 commander lead the branch into greatness

I will strive to do just that good sir! You will be missed

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |