Give hacking a minigame - Denied

IgnisNuts

What are you suggesting? - When hacking something with the keycard, give it a hacking minigame like the ones off of GTAV or something similar to that. As of right now hacking is just bland and boring. For example the snake maze puzzle where you have to go from one end to the other, and with increased level on the doors, there are more twists and turns you would have to take through the maze.

How would this change better the server? - Make hacking more interactive than the bland version we have now.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - None

Who would this change mostly benefit? - CI / D-Class

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

+Support

Like you said it reminds me of GTAV. I think it could be a fun addition if made correctly.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

4 hours ago, Dick Grayson said:

+support it works wonders for other servers

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

16 hours ago, HuntR said:

+Support

Like you said it reminds me of GTAV. I think it could be a fun addition if made correctly.

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

19 hours ago, HuntR said:

+Support

First of all +Support

Not only would it make more sense than just holding a button but it also makes hacking a skill based activity. The better you are the faster you hack.

I also assume that higher level keycard doors will have multiple hacks or more complex hacks.

On 4/10/2023 at 1:46 PM, Ashe Fox said:

+Support

hacking minigame would be cool, and allow for faster hacks depending on how good you are at completing it quickly

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

23 hours ago, Fool said:

+Support

I don't really see any downsides to this it will just add something interesting to do.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

• 3 weeks later...