Mary's Alpha-1 Officer Application

Mary

1. Name:Mary

2. Current and former RP ranks: Current: E11 LCPL, D5 PFC, CI CPL, RnD IIN. Former: RRH, RnD CMD, E11 1LT, SGT or higher in most branches. Former(NOT ON GL): I used to be a Death Trooper CMDR, SOBDE REG CMDR, and many other high ranks.

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:1:519066521

4. DiscordID: Valltony#0095

5. Why do you want to be an Officer?: Firstly, I would like to be an Officer because it would help me explore new things on the server, as I was not around when RRH was a branch a few years ago. Being an Officer would allow me to help start up everything and have active CMD members right from the start. I have always wanted to join RRH again, as I do enjoy it very much, both on the server and within Lore. If given the chance, I would also want to make sure RRH is active and doing good this time around. As RRH before was full of minges and barely active most days. I want to be able to help out a somewhat new branch and bring it up, and make it look amazing to want to job or get handpicked for it.

6. What makes you competent enough to be an Officer?: I was once a Death Trooper CMDR for another server a while back, I solo made all the SOPs, did tryouts, and mostly everything for the branch. This shows that I was once already in a branch that does the same thing as RRH, guarding VIPs and being Special Forces. I was also past CMD and a Senior Moderator for GL, which shows that I would not minge on these jobs, taking everything in a serious way if needed. I know how to listen to orders given to me as I cam do them easily, but I also know how to give orders and manage people so that everything goes well. I am also fairly okay in combat, having been in CI for a bit now and also been in D5, the 2 most heavy combat branches that we have. I would also say I am pretty good at RPing, I love doing interros as I do them for RnD and have been a few happen on my E11/D5 life. I love when RP happens as it is normally refreshing to see and watch or be apart of. I believe I would be the perfect fit for any Officer spot as I have the experience needed for RRH. I know how to not be toxic towards others and just go with the flow most of the time.  

7. How will you maintain strong relationships and communication with other branches?: I would make sure to talk with other branches if something goes wrong, as I had to do a lot of communication as a Death Trooper CMDR to make sure nothing bad happened. I would make sure to go to that branches CMD if something had happened to find out everything and do what was needed. I would also do PTs with other branches to ensure good blood with everyone as lots of people enjoy doing and taking part in PTs most of the time. I am also almost in TS, either in a random RP channel, or down in my own private one. If I am not in TS then I can always in contacts on Discord as my DMs are always open to anyone.

NOTE: If given the spot, I would step down from CI RnD so that this takes a FULL LIFE.

Edited by Mary
changed resign from CI Mil to CI RnD.

Free From GL ❤️

+Support

Mary is an excellent person and a very competent leader. More so then most of the other applicants I think Mary will do the best. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

31 minutes ago, Some Weeb said:

+Support

Mary is an excellent person and a very competent leader. More so then most of the other applicants I think Mary will do the best. 

Former Ranks: Medical AHOMSSEC Major AJG WL LucillaD5 Vice CommanderCI R&D Archivist DHBICI Lieutenant Colonel

737457596_Screenshot(111).png.b0bac56931254c79ac0b8514688eae15.png

+Support

Great member of CI, fit for this position. Best of luck!

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

+Support! 
Amazing fit for RRH officer core!

SCP RP Ranks and CC's : CI SFTO CPT, S9 Houston IX, Owner Of CI "Reaper" Squadron SCP RP Level 100 Gang

"Why Does A RRH Only have 10 Hours on the server"?

"Very Active Forums User" - Hoovy

+ Support, from what I have gathered in game, Mary is a competent and well put-together individual who would suffice great in a command position for a new branch such as this.

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

1 minute ago, Mangoo said:

+ Support, from what I have gathered in game, Mary is a competent and well put-together individual who would suffice great in a command position for a new branch such as this.

Mary is cool when she heals me so yea...

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

• Manager

+ Support!!

Mary is very active on the server and she is well versed within the rules and the branches of the server. Mary has a serious side and a fun side I feel like she has the perfect mix and would be perfect for this branch. She has been command before and is currently command again! She is a perfect fit in my eyes for command of A1! 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

+ Support

She’s shown that shes fit to command and lead anyone. Great command member in CI

Current:  Owner of "Freedom Fighters" CCPlatnium Donator Rank | Professional Gun Lover | Certified American

Former: SCP:RP Moderator | Security DHFTO 2LT American MTF NU7 SM Chaos Insurgency R&D AIN | Chaos Insurgency Military PVT |

On 3/6/2023 at 6:02 PM, Pills said:

+Support

Great member of CI, fit for this position. Best of luck!

+Support took me on my first Security patrol back in 2020.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

+support

Always knows what to do and handles situations well. Long time member of the server so definitely has experience. 

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

• Goat locked this topic