New SCP Addition | SCP 912 - Denied

Alexxxx

1. Name of the SCP you would like added:

SCP 912

2. Link(s) to player models:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2186790311&searchtext=SCP+912 (Might be a bit too big, but can be compressed)

3. Link(s) to SWEPs:

weapon_stunstick (This is not the police baton..) ,  weapon_cuff_elastic ,  heavy_shield

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have?

800/500

5. Why should we add this SCP?

I believe that this SCP has great potential for RP.

6. Basic summary of the SCP:

SCP-912 consists of several items of police-issue body armour, clothing and equipment that together form a discrete entity capable of independent movement and action.

7. Extra information: 

• Has to listen to all uniformed security personnel 
  • Only use lethal force against others using lethal force, Arrest when appropiate.
  • Should only enter D-Block for a riot.
  • Cannot assist in raids (MTF Raids) nor SCP Breaches.
  • Must protect itself and security personnel 
  • Must listen to Gensec in LCZ (MTF may not issue it orders in LCZ, unless Gensec aren't online) , If in HCZ/EZ has to listen to MTF as well.
  • Due to its nature, it shouldn't be attacking CI unless it sees security personnel getting harmed by CI.

I know that this SCP has been removed multiple times, that's because it wasn't done correctly. (Trust me I would know, I was CI when it had the police baton)

Edited by Alexxxx
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

• Alexxxx changed the title to New SCP Addition | SCP 912

-support 
used to be a scp and it turned into a gensec job as it just ruined every dclass experience
before you say its dclass they are meant to have no chance remember most of those dclass are brand new players and ruining the experience for them makes them leave and never come back

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

29 minutes ago, Dick Grayson said:

-support 
used to be a scp and it turned into a gensec job as it just ruined every dclass experience
before you say its dclass they are meant to have no chance remember most of those dclass are brand new players and ruining the experience for them makes them leave and never come back

TRUE 912 was a pain in the ass to deal with

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

49 minutes ago, Dick Grayson said:

-support 

Yeah to add to this if d class aren't meant to escape. Security, mtf and everyone else isn't meant to take 16 bullets to kill. So using that excuse to prevent d class from having a good time is super stupid and unfair.

Otherwise as far as my support goes hp tables aswell as Speed matters for this scumbag. He should have slightly lower speed and should have maybe 450 / 250? 

+/-

Edited by Some Weeb
  • Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

20 minutes ago, Some Weeb said:

Yeah to add to this if d class aren't meant to escape. Security, mtf and everyone else isn't meant to take 16 bullets to kill. So using that excuse to prevent d class from having a good time is super stupid and unfair.

Otherwise as far as my support goes hp tables aswell as Speed matters for this scumbag. He should have slightly lower speed and should have maybe 450 / 250? 

+/-

this is reasonable but with the current hp and ap tables this would just be like old 912 and im still invested enough into this server to hate that idea

• Laughing 1

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

It won't even be close to the old 912, because the old 912 had the police baton which was able to stun a person after 2-3 hits. That's why it got removed, this one will only have the stunstick that hurts you for like 20 damage. This is also why I gave it this amount of HP, it won't be able to do much otherwise.

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

4 hours ago, Giga said:

+Support
MORE SCPS!!!!

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

+support

this 912 wont do shit to you unless he specifically wants to end your life then he'll run at you with his HL2 stun baton!!!

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

8 hours ago, Dick Grayson said:

-support 

The Snipeof all Snipers
  Head Of Longshot, Major  ~  Nu7 SM G.O.C Deputy Head of Nail, CPLSVA, V4 ██████ IV E-11 SGT, La Feria

ezgif-5-1afe476b1c.gif.2124125d4fed17d7800b46ba52c6d55b.gif                                                                                      

AS LONG AS THIS THING DOESN'T GET THE BATTON THAT STUNS PLAYER LONG ENOUGH TO CUFF THEM

For real though, this thing very quickly turned into a job that would make it incredibly unfun to play as on D Class and could very easily capture CI. 

Former CI CPT Ender CE3650 / C5 Cataphract V / D1 Freeman I

spacer.png

• 1 month later...