Epic resignation tbh

FeaR x Green Pikachu

Hi, not a suprise this happened (look at my battlemetrics) anyways, I got what some people define as a life and I dont got much time for the server anymore and stuff like that. Will keep this short so yall can go on with whatever so I wont be doing mentions (totally not for other reasons). Hope yall have fun and have a good one, sorry for the wait on this (im adding mentions from time to time when im bored as shit)

Giga- he only gets a mention since I promised him one

Pills- If I explain what I felt for you in words then people would call me soft, good job on SA

Ayaya - the view in satisfactory was great, along with you as a person, keep up the grind ma'am

Apple - my bestie, we used to make out in the femur breaker and other stuff that I am not legally allowed to mention, fly high

Ozzie - Bro you a real g, I wanted to tell you that im resigning but I didnt have the balls to do that. Gonna miss you bro

Destroyer - bro ask me on a date first

Edited by FeaR x Green Pikachu

Which pikachu are you? (There are multiple and it's hard to keep track)

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

❤️ love you, actually gonna be nice for once, you were a great friend, the best one, I know all of the reasons you resigned, and probably your mention about me, however I would gladly see you come back with me being something higher, I wish you the best and I hope you will come back soon. I will say this again you were one of the best people I met and the people that gave me all the motivation to play. @FeaR x Green Pikachu Goodbye my friend. Sad Cry GIF

mf u told me u were gonna quote me SMH
Anyways, u were a great friend and a great d5 man and RnD propaganda man. You had the best clips (not of scotched of course) anyways have a good one Sir!
Sir Yes Sir....

Edited by Giga

Whichever one you are I will regret not spending enough time with you
Hate you see ya go and hope your life is great

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

I will never forgot the day we met Alex.
I brought you back into R&D and now I must watch my brightest disciple go.
I will miss you man, may you prosper 10 fold.

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

Damn

The Snipeof all Snipers
  Head Of Longshot, Major  ~  Nu7 SM G.O.C Deputy Head of Nail, CPLSVA, V4 ██████ IV E-11 SGT, La Feria

ezgif-5-1afe476b1c.gif.2124125d4fed17d7800b46ba52c6d55b.gif                                                                                      

RIP IA Alex Donwood

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

Pikachu i chose you 

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

NOOOOO who is going to harass me on the server 

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM