Lime King's FBI Resignation

Lime King

Welp here we are, almost 3 years later I will finally be leaving FBI. For the last year+ I have been director and wouldn't change anything but it is time for me to move on without having to worry about being a dep dead. From being trained as a PA by Kinky Unicorns, to being promoted to DAD by @Jimmy Jamesafter never of spoken to him lmfao. Even getting demoted 3 ranks by Alex Raddish because the other 2 ranks were full. I have enjoyed every moment on PRP and have met some genuine friends that I will keep in touch with. 

Jimmy: It is still my FBI and I am the best director ever. But fr thank you allowing me to be command and growing into the Director spot. (tanks go br)

@PhilI was the best DD and you know it

@kessel COS for life

@Matilda You know I will still be around and you suck at Raft and Phas

@justin Worst DD ever (ily)

There is so many more people I could list on after being here for almost 3 years so don't feel left out. I have just been here too long. I will still be in UMC and on the server here and there.

Lime King signing off 

• Gaminglight Love 3

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

6 minutes ago, Lime King said:

@Matilda You know I will still be around and you suck at Raft and Phas

You little rat, im gonna miss ya a lot and you're always gonna be my fav director. Carry me on Ready or Not o7

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

Godspeed Floppa man, see you in the retirement home!

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director