What date did you make your forums account?: 4/16/22

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?:  7 Warns
image.png.16731202462ffc898cbb8178c5c68447.png 

What is your donor rank?: Platinum

Are you a staff member in another community?: no

Have you read the staff handbook?: Yes

Timezone: MDT

What rank are you applying for? Admin

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I be Sen Mod to (6 Months). I take a lot sit to help people with what is going on. more like RDM, FailRP, NLR, Metagame, and Other. So why become to admin. I see some people being Racism, Homophobia, Transphobia, ETC. They got ban by Admin+. Being Sen Mod can ban for 3 Days to tell Admin+ to make a 1 week ban. so I got my thinking, what if someone being  Racism, Homophobia, Transphobia, ETC on night there no staff on being AFK, what if there 1 staff they can be Mod or Sen Mod didn't put Request ban He/She give him warn they got ban to 3 days by Sen Mod didn't not tell to Admin+. what if there Admin+ aka me. Got Report takes the sit there a Racism, Homophobia, Transphobia, ETC. Admin+ give warning and ban for 1 week. what if someone being Mass Racism, Homophobia, Transphobia, ETC Admin+ can't make perm ban Admin+ make Request ban to wait Higher Admin to make perm ban he/she. There are sometimes people doing Mass RDM. there sometime one person asking how to get XP there one troll person tell him/her how to get XP like killing AFK D-class and CC him/her got Report for Mass RDM they tell the truth like this (I asking someone how to get XP there one person tell me how to get XP so that why Killing people) so the admin tell him/her like this (the person try get you in trouble for killing people, killing people don't give you XP so don't trust someone how to get XP make sit how to get XP). or they are lying to staff it depends what lvl they are, like people new to server or people who have been to server. Also to TMod, Mod, Sen Mod they need help like a ban or on the sit I can help him or  I was doing something like. middle to fight, rc'd SCP, in PT, fixing SCP cc, fed SCP, and doing Training. so this why become to Admin

Scenario questions:

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I will ask him/her to chill out, if didn't stop I will gag him, and I tell him/her why they gag. the person reports him/her if they got a clip or not. I will look to log see how many he kills, like 5 or 6. I will give a warn for Mass RDM/Dis to Staff, and I give him/her a 5 days ban. 

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? I will tell anyone to be quiet. if one person don't be quiet I will gag him, and tell him/her why they gag. so 1st tell anyone what going on to this sit to talk one by one. 2nd I now know what going on, and I fix this problem on sit like warn or ban. 3rd I tell anyone don't be toxic be nice to everyone if they didn't I will give him warn for being toxic and Dis to player or Staff.

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? I will be ask kindly why you don't care about punishments, if he/she tells me why he/she doesn't care about punishments. I will tell him/her like this (you need to do punishments, the punishments is not hard it is easy to do it like read rule if you got Report by someone I will give you warn. and I going tell same thing.) after that. I done, I close the sit if him/her got report by someone I have no choice I need take sit I tell him again and I give a warn. 

Edited by Artillery Tanks

RPName: Tank

Jobs:  Nu7 CPT/GOC CPL

Retired: Security 2LT,CI RnD CA, Sen Mod, Nu7 MAJ
Note: Tank - Sleep is for pussy

-support

I can’t read this… Sorry bro I get there is a language barrier but holy fuck.

Im sure your a good staff member but I genuinely struggle to understand what was written here and for that reason I’m leaving my -support 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

+/- support 
Tank I've been in sits with you and you've done good things, you work hard and you help to the best of your ability! However, this application is hard to read and even harder to follow. It's hard a lot of the time to understand when you type and can lead to frustration from less forgiving people in sits. I understand you are trying your best but I can't even really follow what I'm trying to read. I'm leaving it at a +/- support because I know you do good judgement but the language barrier is a hard thing to work with, especially when typing 

+/- support 

Tank is very active in staff and the server overall, i really do love to see this and think he is very deserving of Admin.

however, as listed above; 

There is a language barrier, There is no denying it. I have interacted with Tank for a long time, within Nu7 and staff, and I know he's getting better. 

I think he is worthy of being an admin, and just needs to work on the language barrier a bit

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

+/- support

Tank is very active from what I have seen in Staff and in NU7 but like above the language barrier. I personally am from America and don't have trouble with it but irl I have seen people struggle it takes time but you practice and it will be better for other people because they will understand you better. But most importantly for yourself because you know what you are saying is being understood but much love and keep up your good work 🙂

Current Ranks: None LMAO
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER

On 12/12/2022 at 9:42 PM, J0LT said:

+/- support 

Tank is very active in staff and the server overall, i really do love to see this and think he is very deserving of Admin.

There is a language barrier, There is no denying it. I have interacted with Tank for a long time, within Nu7 and staff, and I know he's getting better. 

I think he is worthy of being an admin, and just needs to work on the language barrier a bit

On 12/11/2022 at 1:40 PM, PlantBruh said:

+/- support 
Tank I've been in sits with you and you've done good things, you work hard and you help to the best of your ability! However, this application is hard to read and even harder to follow. It's hard a lot of the time to understand when you type and can lead to frustration from less forgiving people in sits. I understand you are trying your best but I can't even really follow what I'm trying to read. I'm leaving it at a +/- support because I know you do good judgement but the language barrier is a hard thing to work with, especially when typing 

On 12/12/2022 at 4:42 PM, J0LT said:

+/- support 

-/+ Support but mostly +
The only problem with Tank is the language barrier.
Hes a great member of this community n staff and deserves
ADMIN (in my humble opinion ofc).

Wish you the best, Good Luck! ~ DHOR Avalon Levi

Edited by Avalon Levi

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

On 12/12/2022 at 8:42 PM, J0LT said:

+/- support 

i'd mean even tho, still readble to an degree

+support
chill dude
Active staff member

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

6 minutes ago, XAVIER2 said:

-support 

ive been in sits with tank. yes he isnt a bad mod but he makes the wrong decisions sometimes when a warn is needed.

fr I tell him don't do that again

RPName: Tank

Jobs:  Nu7 CPT/GOC CPL

Retired: Security 2LT,CI RnD CA, Sen Mod, Nu7 MAJ
Note: Tank - Sleep is for pussy

1 hour ago, XAVIER2 said:

-support 

ive been in sits with tank. yes he isnt a bad mod but he makes the wrong decisions sometimes when a warn is needed.

Tank frequently makes bad decisions during sits. I agree with this.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

On 12/13/2022 at 6:12 AM, J0LT said:

+/- support 

what the meanest staff member said
(btw your never getting your money back lmao)

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

+ Support
I didn't know the server became a grammar cult, damn you all talking negative cause he isn't that good in his grammar bruh. I feel that there is to much emphasize is on applications. Why is it so important that you have to be a god in making applications? It should be how he has done as a staff member, not how tf he writes and wants, most people just bullshit on their apps anyway cause 'word requirement"

Username: Stryker

5 hours ago, K I W I said:

-Support
The application seems rushed and unreviewed, it also seems like most of the stuff typed is just information taken from the staff handbook on how to handle sits.

On 12/14/2022 at 6:26 PM, Sprink said:

Tank frequently makes bad decisions during sits. I agree with this.

Former Ranks: Medical AHOMSSEC Major AJG WL LucillaD5 Vice CommanderCI R&D Archivist DHBICI Lieutenant Colonel

737457596_Screenshot(111).png.b0bac56931254c79ac0b8514688eae15.png

On 12/12/2022 at 2:47 PM, Reeses said:

+/- support

Tank is very active from what I have seen in Staff and in NU7 but like above the language barrier. I personally am from America and don't have trouble with it but irl I have seen people struggle it takes time but you practice and it will be better for other people because they will understand you better. But most importantly for yourself because you know what you are saying is being understood but much love and keep up your good work 🙂

+1 Every interaction with you was pleasant, and you know everything to become an awesome Admin.

ON the other Hand there are a lot of Warns to look at, i know around when, i gave you the Meta Game warn, and that since then, 4 other Warns came on your Record, really makes me think twice. So if the most recent Warn is less then 20 Days ago. -Support

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept your promotion application. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT