7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Colonel?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

In-Game Name: Sato

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:15617858

Current Rank: Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 11 months, 27 days. 

What time-zone are you in?: CST

How many Warns do you have?:  2

Permission: Deputy Commissioner Solomon 1K-7

The first thing I would like to mention towards why I would like to be a Colonel is the amount of time and dedication I have for the server, although I am a full-time college student and I have a part-time job. It is hard to compete with the hours some of the younger folks can get in, but my free-time is largely spent with you guys, having fun on the server and generating a ton of funny moments. On the weekends I get to play a little bit more, and have been really enjoying being a part of these last few trainings since they began again. I try to clock in 1-2 hours on a weekday, and much more on the weekends. 
I try to be on and do what is asked of me when help is needed, simple things such as taking an OFC, or hopping off one job to get on PD to train a Cadet late at night, and aiding in meetings. 

A characteristic I see in myself that will be very useful for the position is professionalism and maturity, I try to keep a calm and neutral tone when interacting with most members of the community. We are all here to try to have fun so enforcing that experience by being nice to all players is very important. I have dealt with plenty of tough individuals and situations for quite well over a year that I have been in Low Command. 

The majority of my command experience stems from being a longtime member of the low command team. There has been many people that have come and gone in positions around me but I do take pride in seeing the people that I promoted to SGT or something long ago work their way to low command. I have been involved in many drastic changes, map alterations, the removal of entire branches, trying to convert our SteamID's to SteamID64 (If you remember this lol), so I hold a lot of memories dearly. I am also pushing hard by taking on more responsibilities in other branches such as SRT where I am GYSGT, and FTO, as well as working my way back up in State and helping CERT/SPMU. 

In the end, I think I have grown quite a bit from my previous application (and my very first one). As I move closer to my one year as Major, I think that it's time I seriously took on something greater. I have been a consistent member of PD for such a long time, and have developed many friendships and relationships along the way. Thank you guys for reading!

SRTEHCSig.png.ca13d2d7ad944e22e26a1479e44ad2e6.png

+Support

Sato's activity may be limited due to the fact of his work & student. But he is one of the most chill, and respectful people around. I've only had good interactions with him, and I think he does his job to an exceptional level. I think he 100% deserves this spot.

Best of luck Sato

Edited by Masterson
I typed something wrong lol
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Signature.png

8 minutes ago, Masterson said:

+Support

Sato's activity may be limited due to the fact of his work & student. But he is one of the most chill, and respectful people around. I've only had good interactions with him, and I think he does his job to an exceptional level. I think he 100% deserves this spot.

Best of luck Sato

• Gaminglight Love 1

minisigforums.webp

+/-support 

-im sorry but I dont see you on enough

+when I do see you on ur a pretty cool guy.

Edited by Bartholomew
  • Like 1

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

6 hours ago, Masterson said:

+Support

Best of luck Sato

4 hours ago, [GL]MyanDaBeast said:

+Support

-Respectful

-Personally haven't had an issue with Sato

-Good Luck!

• Gaminglight Love 1

+support

Sato is the man he is very active and deserving of the COL spot he has helped many people and will do PD well

Clarkie

On 10/6/2022 at 5:12 PM, Masterson said:

+Support

Best of luck Sato

i dont care GIF 

10 hours ago, Clarkie said:

+support

Sato is the man he is very active and deserving of the COL spot he has helped many people and will do PD well

^^! good luck sato!

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

• 2 weeks later...

MAJOR +1 

I have known Sato for a very long time, he has shown how passionate he is to help the PD achieve success.
-> He mentors new Officers and guides them on how to be a better officer
-> He is very active
-> He has the leadership skills necessary to elevate PD even higher in this position

Recs
State Police
Trooper Major 1H03 | D.O.C Assistant Warden 1CC02 | C.E.R.T Team Leader 1TL01 | State Head Field Training Officer

On 10/6/2022 at 8:12 PM, Masterson said:

+Support

Best of luck Sato

Current Positions:

Trooper Colonel of Illinois State Police / Sergeant Major of Rockford Police

Emergency Medical Technician of Rockford EMS / Recruit in Delta Force

On 10/9/2022 at 1:02 AM, Clarkie said:

+support

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png