What is your in-game name?:

Schoodst

What is your steam name?:

[GL] Schoodst

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:0:81042712

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667):

Schoodst#0907

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Yes, I owned a SCP:SL server, I moderated an old sandbox server on GMod, and I used to run a Sandbox server.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

Somewhere in 2019-2020

What date did you make your forums account?

June 25, 2020

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?

8 (All over 3 months ago)

914001881_PICOFWARNS(8).png.a47e2e600c4f2304097a9f3ba8e23f0a.png

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc)

Gold

Are you a staff member in another community?

Not currently

Have you read the staff handbook?

Yes

Timezone:

EST

What rank are you applying for?

Trial Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe that I deserve to be part of the staff team because its the only thing keeping the server in order and in check, It makes the server much more enjoyable and I want to contribute more than I have to keep this server the way it is, I've played for a very long time (almost 2-3 years) and I hope to stay with it and help it grow past what it is right now, I love this server and everything it is, and I want to make sure that the experience is kept clean for other players, instead of it being toxic, unwieldy, and uncontrolled. I can deal with players well and I know all of the rules, I've read through the handbook extensively and made sure I know all of the information needed to become prat of the staff team. I look forward to helping other players and making sure that all is well and no rulebreakers are prominent.

Scenario questions

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would attempt to calm them down to eliminate the cursing problem, if they continue I would mute/gag them so they will listen and not focus on typing, I would then explain to them that Mass RDM is against the rules and that it can and will result in a 5 day ban. I would then give them a MassRDM | Staff Disrespect warn and then request an Admin+ to administer a 5 day ban for MRDM

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?

I would take them aside and tell them that exploiting bugs is against the rules, I would also tell them what bug they were exploiting so they know what they were doing wrong. I would then jail them (with explanation) for about 300 seconds and give them the MOTD to read over, once they are unjailed I will ask them have you read over the MOTD and do you understand what you did wrong, I will then send them on their way.

Edited by Schoodst

Current: Nu7 2LT | Event Team Former: Nu7 2LT | RRH Guardian Tango 18 | SCPRP Senior Moderator

Schoodst Gaming | The Goofiest | "You get drunk you stop checking corners" - IPAIDFORPIXELS, from that one Dust 2 Casual Game

1 hour ago, PlantBruh said:

-support 

1 hour ago, Destroyer2 said:

-Support

Please put actual reasons. Yall making yourselves look ignorant. 

-Support

- I see you on the punishment sheet quite a bit and you seem to break rules more than recommendable .

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

4 hours ago, Some Weeb said:

-Support

- I see you on the punishment sheet quite a bit and you seem to break rules more than recommendable .

He has been on the punishments list a single time

+/- Support 

I will stay neutral your decently active but are known to minge

If you stay active and minge less it would be great to see you join the Staff Team

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

I give a - support on the fact that you are a bit of a minge and even though you have experience to be honest an RP server is a lot different to a Sandbox server and SCP:SL sorry to say mate but maybe if you stop minging and show that you can play without minging and getting warned maybe I may change my vote

4 hours ago, MichaelWebb100 said:

I give a - support on the fact that you are a bit of a minge and even though you have experience to be honest an RP server is a lot different to a Sandbox server and SCP:SL sorry to say mate but maybe if you stop minging and show that you can play without minging and getting warned maybe I may change my vote

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

22 hours ago, PlantBruh said:

-support 
known minge

21 hours ago, Some Weeb said:

-Support

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

I have some things I would like to clear up.

On 3/14/2022 at 9:22 AM, MichaelWebb100 said:

No matter what type of server it is, it is still experience with staffing and knowledge on how to use staff tools. Also, last time I was warned was over THREE MONTHS ago on POLICERP for a crossfire incident.

On 3/14/2022 at 2:55 PM, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

I came back from reserves and only noticed you spamming in OOC everytime you got upset... Not a staff attitude. Not a good first impression either. 

-Support

That is a thing of mine, I don't have very good control of my emotions but its something that is a trait in my family and I'm still working on it so I understand the reason.

On 3/13/2022 at 3:54 PM, PlantBruh said:

-support 
known minge

Marking someone as "known minge" is not a very good thing to do, by doing that you never give someone a chance to change or better themselves, you just dismiss them and call them a minge. People who do that never give the people time to do something about their attitude. Yes, I have done many mingy things in the past but that tailors into the issues with anger spoke about above, I'm working on my emotions and control and just saying "known minge" is just completely dismissing any effort to make myself better or to fix how I'm acting.

• Like 1

Current: Nu7 2LT | Event Team Former: Nu7 2LT | RRH Guardian Tango 18 | SCPRP Senior Moderator

Schoodst Gaming | The Goofiest | "You get drunk you stop checking corners" - IPAIDFORPIXELS, from that one Dust 2 Casual Game

1 hour ago, Schoodst said:

That is a thing of mine, I don't have very good control of my emotions but its something that is a trait in my family and I'm still working on it so I understand the reason.

As long as you strive to improve on this, I will consider supporting your next application. But I can't this time. 

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

On 3/13/2022 at 8:02 PM, Tydrix Weeb said:

He has been on the punishments list a single time

+/- Support 

I will stay neutral your decently active but are known to minge

If you stay active and minge less it would be great to see you join the Staff Team

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

On 3/14/2022 at 2:55 PM, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

I came back from reserves and only noticed you spamming in OOC everytime you got upset... Not a staff attitude. Not a good first impression either. 

-Support

Just improve your reputation and show that you actually have changed and can be trusted, until then -support

• Like 1

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

On 3/15/2022 at 3:22 PM, Schoodst said:

Having a bad control of emotions is not a good thing, and even if you are working on it does not mean that you do not have them.
Someone with bad control of emotions should not be staff in my opinion as they might do something they do not mean.

On 3/15/2022 at 3:22 PM, Schoodst said:

Marking someone as "known minge" is not a very good thing to do, by doing that you never give someone a chance to change or better themselves

It is a fast reply and it gets quick to the point, you are known to be a minge. Staff can not be a minge when it comes to things like sits and situations.

(this was not suppose to offend anyone, this is just my true opinion)

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

On 3/16/2022 at 6:46 AM, Demon Dice said:

Just improve your reputation and show that you actually have changed and can be trusted, until then -support

THE BEST AMPHIBIAN

Custom Classes | Cybernetic Protective Unit Owner | A Normal D-Class Owner