DLT-19X Buff for Scouts [ST Part: 1 of 5] [Accepted] [In Progress] [Completed]

Bear_

Are these buffs reasonable for the DLT-19X?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Are these buffs reasonable for the DLT-19X?

• Yes.
    • No.

[rw_sw_dlt19x]
The DLT-19X is a very capable marksman rifle but it does have some very noticeable drawbacks with its use. Although fairly hard hitting with its 150 damage, the mag count and reload speed are extremely slow. This leads to a fair amount of time just sitting around waiting for your next clip. Other marksman rifles make up for this with: higher fire rate, more damage, or a faster reload. 

The primary purpose for this buff is for the Scout Company Rework post that's around the corner. A company of troopers that's primary use is this weapon platform would, I feel, be more specialized in its use than standard troopers.

DLT-19X (Current State)
Rate of fire: 100RPM
Damage: 150
Mobility: 100%

Reload Speed: Approximately 4.5-5 Seconds
Clip Size: 5 Rounds

DLT-19X (Potential Change
Rate of fire: 100RPM or 120RPM
Damage: 150
Mobility: 100%

Reload Speed: 3 or 3.5 Seconds
Clip Size: 7 Rounds

I believe the changes listed above will not make this weapon overpowered but give a needed change. I have heard from Scouts and ST Command that they feel as if this gun is underpowered compared to the vast HP pools of various CC's or Event Actors. Hopefully this will alleviate that notion a bit. While I do not believe we can buff this gun to the sky, I believe this change will be helpful for the 82nd Scout Company. 

• Like 3

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

Huge +Support.

- When I first joined ST, I noticed scouts were underpowered compared to shore, this will be balanced out with these changes to their primary weapon.

- Post said it perfectly.

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

35 minutes ago, SAINTY. said:

Huge +Support.

- When I first joined ST, I noticed scouts were underpowered compared to shore, this will be balanced out with these changes to their primary weapon.

Definitely needs to happen 

• Like 1

Former Stormtrooper Vice Commander Moby
AKA The Shore Guy

1396022312_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.a0fef4b3eac96e3ad09eed60e3fec3b7.gif

4 hours ago, SAINTY. said:

Huge +Support.

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

9 hours ago, SAINTY. said:

Huge +Support.

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

10 hours ago, SAINTY. said:

Huge +Support.

Facts !

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

22 hours ago, SAINTY. said:

Huge +Support.

Former ST Commander Lydus
Current Elder Guard Carnor Jax

Lover of Women

On 2/9/2022 at 4:17 PM, SAINTY. said:

Huge +Support.

Much needed buff as when I was scout it was like shooting a water gun at someone.

ST SCT LCPL Ducks 2134

ST SCT SGT Kev ####

ST SCT SSGT Matrix ####

Remember the fallen

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

On 2/9/2022 at 11:17 PM, SAINTY. said:

Huge +Support.

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

+Support

It's about damned time it got a buff, it's incredibly underwhelming to use at the moment.

Resigned Grand Moff Tarkin | Retired Army General | Former Senior Commander of Death Troopers |

ezgif-1-a19ba8d457.gif.fd1399337b84ca8bd2d8bc2d6e7307c1.gif

On 2/9/2022 at 2:17 PM, SAINTY. said:

Huge +Support.

The Grand Inquisitor Vertigo 

First Field Commander 

Former Purge Senior Commander 

darth vader GIF by Upamanyu Bhattacharyya

On 2/9/2022 at 4:17 PM, SAINTY. said:

Huge +Support.

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

• Manager

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your suggestion! Please allow up to a week for this suggestion to be successfully implemented into the server.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*

• Manager

Completed!

This suggestion has been implemented, you may need to wait for the next scheduled server restart to see the implementation. 

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗