Will's Support Application

oofWill

In-Game Name:  Will

Steam Name: [GL] Will

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:236584067

What is your discord username (Ex: Jayden#9452): oofWill#1159

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? Senior Moderator

How often are you on Teamspeak? Whenever I'm online, and sometimes just to chat when I'm offline.

How often do you use Discord? Every single day for hours, every day at school I constantly check to see if anything new or anything I need to do.

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)? I believe that I deserve to be part of the support team because I love helping people, that is a big reason why I joined the staff team as well. I never had someone to ask for tech help besides me and youtube which didn't offer a lot of help for my problems. I don't want people being in that same situation struggling for hours on just one little thing like I did. I know all the ins and outs of discord, I have made many elaborate discords for friends and a few family members. Discord is my specialty. Teamspeak was never downloaded on my computer until I joined my first branch on gaminglight, since then I have learned much from youtube and some good friends on gaminglight. I am extremely comfortable with helping someone set up teamspeak and helping set up settings that will work best for them. There is always room to improve on everything on this planet, although I am not as good on teamspeak as I am on discord I am a very "coachable" meaning if someone teaches me something I will be able to do it myself with no problem. To conclude, I am great with people and have proven myself on the staff team in a very short amount of time, I am also always open to constructive criticism and always looking to learn more.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels? Hi, my name is Will and I will be helping you today, how can I assist you?

oofwill2.png

19 hours ago, Pure said:

+Support 

Would do great on the team

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

On 1/31/2022 at 4:16 PM, Pure said:

+Support 

Would do great on the team

Will would definitely fit this position well

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

• Head Admin

Major +Support

Little Will, from what I've heard of you is true from other community members and higher ups in staff, then you have my full support in your application for a spot in the support team. Keep up whatever it is you're doing as your work is certainly being noticed, and I personally love hearing of new up and coming staff going above and beyond in their what their doing!

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

5 hours ago, Will said:

Major +Support

Little Will, from what I've heard of you is true from other community members and higher ups in staff, then you have my full support in your application for a spot in the support team. Keep up whatever it is you're doing as your work is certainly being noticed, and I personally love hearing of new up and coming staff going above and beyond in their what their doing!

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

On 2/4/2022 at 12:43 AM, Will said:

Major +Support

Screenshot_13.png