Should I become support team?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get Support Team?

• Yeah
    • Nah

In-Game Name: Fusion

Steam Name: [GL]Fusion

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:246681057

What is your discord username (Ex: Jayden#9452): FusionThundr#9430 (I was told it changes after Nitro which im cancelling mine next month so ill update if need be)

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? Senior Moderator on SCPRP

How often are you on Teamspeak? Every Day

How often do you use Discord?  Daily

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)? Since joining Gaminglight I have had fun like never before and the ability to be able to ensure others have fun is what lead me to staff team. The more I will be able to do to give back to the community, the better. When I first connected to this server, I had no idea what to do or where to go and I was promptly welcomed with open arms which was an amazing experience for me. I wish for the ability to be able to provide that same feeling to as many others as possible and becoming Support Team would allow that.  Over time I have encountered a ton of bad situations which being staff has let me solve from simple things like taking roll sits or question sits to huge thing like getting people banned for racism. The ability to gain experience in a new area of Gaminglight while also helping this great community would be an amazing opportunity which I would be grateful for.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?

Hello There! I'm Fusion. Hope your day is going well, How can I help you?

spacer.png

+support 

Fusion would make a fine addition to the support team.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

-Support

While in the past I have known you to be a sort of "Friend" recently you've shown that you can be extremely toxic and witch hunty and I do not speak alone in that regard. I refuse to bring up what actually happened but you certainly have shown some extremely bad colors in the week and as such I do not see you fit. 

It wasnt just that also, you were extremely passive aggresive in my last few conversations with you and thats just showing me you dont let the past be the past and it is as such I give this critique. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+Support
-Active in teamspeak and discord
-Helpfull and open to talk

-Support
-Could get toxic and out of hand
-In my opinion not mature enough 

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

On 2/1/2022 at 2:07 PM, Loaff said:

+support 

Fusion would make a fine addition to the support team.

+support

Good luck fusion!

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5