Pure's Support Team Application

Pure

In-Game Name: Pure

Steam Name: [GL] Pure

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:531763929

What is your discord username (Ex: Jayden#9452): Pure#6718

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? Senior Moderator 

How often are you on Teamspeak? Almost everyday 

How often do you use Discord? Everyday as well, usually check like every hour or so

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)? Well i've always liked helping people that's why i joined the staff team and so far i've loved it i'm just hoping to help people so they can get back to RP or get back to conversations with friends , ive always liked to meet new people especially those who are new to the community cause when i'm able to help them some of the time they may want to stay in the community which is good, and i even make some friends out of it, I would say i'm a very active person i'm usually on discord and TS everyday and even more active on discord since its easier to get access to wherever i'm at. though my main goal here is to help people with whatever is needed i'm always willing to help people when i get the chance to, I really think i could be a useful asset to the support team since i'm always willing to learn new things or how to do certain things and surprisingly id say im a pretty fast learner i have some experience but not much, 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels? 
Hi my name is Pure how may i be of assistance?

Edited by Pure

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

39 minutes ago, Piller said:

+Support

• Good staff member
  • Great command member
  • Shows great dedication to the community
  • Friendly individual and eager to help others

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

Mass mass mass mass mass +Support

Pure is an amazing command member and a amazing staff member, many times has helped me with issues related to in game problems and even computer problems, I could see him being beyond helpful on the support team as he goes above and beyond for the staff team, he would be a very good choice for the support team.

oofwill2.png

On 1/29/2022 at 2:48 PM, Piller said:

+Support

• Good staff member
  • Great command member

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

On 1/29/2022 at 7:54 PM, Starstep said:

+Support

I believe Pure would go above and beyond as a Support Team member.

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}

On 1/29/2022 at 11:48 AM, Piller said:

+Support

• Good staff member
  • Great command member

Pure is not very pure imo. 

still +support tho : > 

• Angry 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 1/31/2022 at 3:51 AM, oofWill said:

Mass mass mass mass mass +Support

Pure is an amazing command member and a amazing staff member, many times has helped me with issues related to in game problems and even computer problems, I could see him being beyond helpful on the support team as he goes above and beyond for the staff team, he would be a very good choice for the support team.

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

+Support
-Mature and respectfull person
-Handles any situation well
-Mostly active in teamspeak and discord
-Fast learner

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall